October 24, 2014 | 1250 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Frivolous Pink #19

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!! The perfect most beautiful blue based barbie pink it looks stunning on me this is indeed is a dupe for rimmels pink blush and gagas lipstick only the texture of this Is streaks better I believe I have found my HG lipstick the downside is the price I paid $ 37 for it which is way to expensive:( the packaging is very classy will only wear on special occasions because of the over the top price this is indulgence at its best....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

I guess not many people know about this beautiful color? It only has 4 reviews...anyways, this l/s is very creamy (not my usual style but the color is so stunning I HAD to have it). Sometimes I feel the pink is a bit too pale for me (NC40) but usually that feeling goes away after gazing in the mirror for about 2 minutes lol :) This is a very neutral, light pink. Very pretty, I can imagine it would work well on most skin tones....probably would look exceedingly nice on my pale girls out there (I'm not pale lol) but it really is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Nikonian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shade, a good spring/summer color. The color is long lasting and pigmented. Make sure you put on a lot of lip balm/moisturizer before you put on the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Tessan1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! very rich, very pigmented, wonderful, supersexy color and very creamy and moisturizing! a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by DianaLaColombiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely pink! It is not as cool as #7 lingerie pink, but it is very similar.It is some what brighter. A must have for all pink lovers. I will be buying this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pink! it is very nice, and I think it looks good on my NC40 skintone, I like wearing bright lipsticks and this one is pretty bright for my skin, but its alright, the formula is great and very creamy, I love it!!