December 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupte - Frivolous Pink #19

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Opaque chalky pastel light pink creme. I have a few of these but think I'm too old for this one. It is SOOO super smooth and buttery that it moves and slides around too much. It doesn't sink into the lips, more sits on the surface. Helps if I pat it in with a finger after applying, but even then it cakes into my lip lines, dry patches and at the lips edges. Feels super smooth and buttery feeling, but wears off after 1 - 2 hours and my lips feel slightly drier than before so needs frequently re-applying. I prefer the lighter cooler Celestial Mauve, which is more luminous and less opaque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!! The perfect most beautiful blue based barbie pink it looks stunning on me this is indeed is a dupe for rimmels pink blush and gagas lipstick only the texture of this Is streaks better I believe I have found my HG lipstick the downside is the price I paid $ 37 for it which is way to expensive:( the packaging is very classy will only wear on special occasions because of the over the top price this is indulgence at its best....

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

I guess not many people know about this beautiful color? It only has 4 reviews...anyways, this l/s is very creamy (not my usual style but the color is so stunning I HAD to have it). Sometimes I feel the pink is a bit too pale for me (NC40) but usually that feeling goes away after gazing in the mirror for about 2 minutes lol :) This is a very neutral, light pink. Very pretty, I can imagine it would work well on most skin tones....probably would look exceedingly nice on my pale girls out there (I'm not pale lol) but it really is beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Nikonian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shade, a good spring/summer color. The color is long lasting and pigmented. Make sure you put on a lot of lip balm/moisturizer before you put on the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Tessan1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! very rich, very pigmented, wonderful, supersexy color and very creamy and moisturizing! a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by DianaLaColombiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely pink! It is not as cool as #7 lingerie pink, but it is very similar.It is some what brighter. A must have for all pink lovers. I will be buying this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pink! it is very nice, and I think it looks good on my NC40 skintone, I like wearing bright lipsticks and this one is pretty bright for my skin, but its alright, the formula is great and very creamy, I love it!!