August 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Dermagenesis day cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by gerihere

I will not buy this product again just because I want to try other day moisturizers that has SPF. This product claims to re plump, tauten and illuminate skin but honestly, I could not tell the difference. I liked this product and mostly use this on days when I am too lazy to put foundation on. What I do is moisturize my face with this and put concealer, cheek tint and lip gloss and off I go! This product works for me on those days.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by me12345

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a tester for this cream in a magazine ages ago then recently found it again and decided to use it. I think it was really good, it soaked in, it made my face feel gorgeous, it allowed my foundation to glide more smoothly over dry areas and it made my face look illuminated. I decided to go and buy a new tube which was reasonably expensive (AUD$31) after an intense search all over the internet for reviews, of which there are very few. So, i bought the cream anyway and have been using it for a week now and i still haven't broken out or had an adverse reaction, if anything i think my skin has improved, it makes my foundation stay and blend better and i'm generally pleased. The only thing which makes me worried is the fact that i have discovered some negative reviews of l'Oreal skin products and i'm worried that this product's positive affects may plateau. In particular, a youtube video reviewer (a makeup artist) advised that people avoid l'Oreal skincare products altogether. Oh well. It works for me. I have sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin, and so far, this has worked wonders for me, i hope it can for you too.

EDIT: made me break out, really bad after about week or 2. so upsetting:(. ah well, will keep it and try it again in like 20 years time:P. gah! how dissapointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by andreacaracortada

I got a generous sample for this new, amazing daycream and was hooked. i had to buy a bottle, especially as at my local pharmacy, the cream was 5 pounds off. The moment I tried it on, I was hooked. Love the smell (not too scientific, not too perfumey or too scented), the white texture that glides onto my face smoothly without leaving a feeling of stickiness as with other L Oreal or Garnier products, which I normally avoid using. The cream provides excellent moisturisation but without leaving any oiliness on my combination skin. It also sinks in fast which is great for a combo/oily skin and makes it ideal during the summer season. It has made my skin clearer, and so far after couple of weeks, I haven't got any break outs. I really love it and find it a great, cheap and cheerful cream.
UPDATE: I have been using this together with the pore minimizing serum and what a difference. No break outs (touch wood) but the texture is amazing. clear skin at last! Hope it stays like that..