A-Derma Skin Care Cream

4.5

Water (aqua), Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-12, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Avena Sativa), Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 2/13/2014 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry, sensitive and reactive skin which tended to go red and blotchy. I am so pleased I have purchased this cream as it is brilliant. It was around 6.50 at boots and since using it my skin has cleared up, redness has reduced and my skin no longer feels tight and dry. I really would recommend this product to people with problem skin. It is made with oat milk known for their soothing properties. The only thing I would say is that it does not smell very nice but I do not mind if it works for my skin.

on 8/1/2013 6:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This cream is the bomb. A couple of years ago I suffered an allergic reaction on my face (to aqueous cream, of all things), which resulted in my entire face becoming dry, tight, scaly, itchy, flaky - you name it. I tried numerous lotions and potions (all designed for sensitive/irritated skins/eczema/dermatitis), but nothing really made a difference until I put this on. I probably only needed to apply it 2 or 3 times in total and I remember noticing a vast improvement instantly. My skin returned to normal within a day or two. Its work was done, so I tucked the (almost full) tube away in a drawer and forgot about it.

Fast-forward to this evening. I have recently started using a glycolic acid toner and it appears I have been a little over-enthusiastic with it. My skin felt dry, sore, itchy, and rough. Makeup wouldn't sit right, my face looked bumpy and flaky, and if I stroked my skin, it felt like sandpaper. I've been applying all sorts of moisturisers and oils to no avail. Then I remembered this little beauty.

I put it on probably 2 hours ago. Only a tiny bit; you don't need much. My skin immediately felt a million times better. Touching my face now, my skin feels soft and moisturised and back to normal. The soreness and tightness is gone. Honestly, even when my face was covered in olive oil earlier (I told you, I tried all sorts), my face felt like sandpaper. Now it's soft and smooth again. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. It's a miracle in a tube.

on 7/16/2013 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have very oily, acne-prone skin, for which I am using tazorac cream. For the past year, this has been my go-to moisturiser, night and day. It soothes irritation and never breaks me out. I love it! If I get too vigorous with harsh washes (oops!) and develop irritation, I slather this on extra-thick for a few days until my skin is baby-soft again. Would absolutely recommend this to people who are on strong retinoid treatments.

on 11/4/2012 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have tried many moisturizer for my acne prone tretinoin treated skin. This one by far is the best. Doesn't break me out. Not greasy. No stinging. I have been using it for pretty long time and there is still a lot left in the tube.

Edit 12/14/12
I realise it broke me out even though not in a sever way.
I think mineral oil/petroleum breaks me out.

on 7/27/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cream broke me out big time. Tried it on my face, results in big angry cystic deep under the skin acne. Granted I have acne prone skin, that's why I bought this thinking it contains my favorite ingredients of all time, oatmeal (been using real oatmeal as facial cleanser and masks with good results). AND it was marketed for sensitive and troubled skin. why, A-derma, whyyyy?

Later tried it on my neck since I don't wanna waste stuffs and my neck broke out in same cystic deep under the skin acne. ughhhh...will only use it as body lotion to use it up and never will I buy from this brand again.

on 7/5/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

HG moisturizer for my sensitive reactive skin. I've been using this for a year and a half now and I noticed whenever I switch back to Cliniderm or Avene my skin just is not the same. I suffer from eczema and this hands down the best facial moisturizer I have found. The consistency is a thick non greasy cream that instantly is absorbed into the skin and does not clog the pores making it a great base for makeup. It has been discontinued at Rexall/Pharmaplus however you can find this now at select Shoppers Drugmart.

on 11/23/2011 9:59:00 AM

WHAT IS IT? Moisturizer suitable for dry facial skin or body skin
INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-12, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Avena Sativa), Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide
HOW DOES IT PERFORM? This is a very simply formulated moisturizer for dry skin consisting of glycerin, petrolatum, and silicones with the added benefit of bisabolol and oat kernel flour to soothe irritation. Think of this as a high-end and cruelty-free version of many of the popular Aveeno moisturizers. I enjoy using this in the winter for rough body patches and I can use this on my face only when diluted with a small amount of witch hazel (alcohol-free for facial usage) or water (e.g. - Avene Water Spray) This is one of those versatile valuable products that I always have around given its ability to sooth irritation overnight.
WOULD YOU BUY AGAIN? Yes.
PRICE: $24.50 CAD for 150ml

on 8/15/2011 7:44:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! I have used this for a year, and use it before i go to bed. No night without it! Its just amaaazing

on 12/21/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE! This is really moisiturising, but never clogs pores, and it's a great base for make up. I can honestly say my skin has never looked better since I have started using this. It's supposed to be for sensitive skin, my sister has highly sensitive skin and she has never had any problems with this. This is also a great body moisturiser.

on 1/13/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways......

- You are *superbly* moisturizing, seriously.
- You leave my skin so soft and supple
- You never ever ever irritate my very very sensitive and dermatitis-prone skin
- You heal and sooth my easily irritated skin so well
- You never ever clog me or cause breakouts
- You are never greasy, tacky, or shiny
- You can be used all over from head to toe
- You are very economical. You go a long way with your fantastic size (150 ml).

♥ ♥ ♥

Ingredients: Water, petrolatum, glyceryl sereate, PEG-12, avena sativa(oar) kernel flour(avena sativa), cyclomethicone, glycerin, PPG-15 stearyl ether, stearic acid, benzoic acid, bisabolol, carbomer, chlorphenesin, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxyde.

Fragrance-free.