April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lip Gloss - Korres - Cherry Lip Gloss- 37 Golden Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I always get lots of compliments when I wear this gloss. It's a sheer caramel color that's very flattering on my medium-light skin with warm/yellow undertones. Very pretty, subtle golden shimmer to it, but definitely not frosty or flashy. Very glossy and only slightly sticky; it's not heavy and goopy at all. This is a very MLBB gloss. Got it in the Golden Goddess value set from Sephora so it worked out to be a good deal, but I don't think, individually, I'd pay $17 for any lipgloss (this one included). Great product in a set though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by emalove

I love this lip gloss! Golden Brown was the first shade of the Korres Cherry Lip Glosses that I tried, and it's probably my all-time favorite. It's definitely NOT brown--more of a shimmery, champagney nude color. It looks amazing on its own or layered over a lipstick. I think it would work for any skintone, as well. I'm fair-skinned with cool undertones, and the gloss is very flattering with my coloring. I'm sure it would be equally lovely on ladies with darker skintones too. All the Korres Cherry Lip Gloss shades smell like a cherry popsicle. They are pretty pigmented and not sticky at all.

The only thing I don't love about them is the price. I think $17 for such a small tube is a little pricey. BUT Korres is awesome about churning out amazing "value sets" that have several full-size products in them for little money (usually only $30 or $40 for five or six full-size products!!!). I usually purchase these, instead of the products individually...it's much more economical, and you can try more of their product line this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cjofphilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this golden brown Korres lip gloss for a shiny nude-looking lip when I wear more eye makeup and want less color on my lips. It's really pretty and also good quality, moisturizing, long-lasting. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely smell, quite moisturising, good staying power and a lovely fine (very fine) shimmer. what more can you ask from a lip gloss? Highly recommended!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I got this in the blockbuster set from the Korres site (comes with the glosses in 52 red, 37 golden beige ,32 beige pink,11light pink, 25 natural purple). I love this line of glosses, they smell sweet, but not sickly sweet. There is just something about these glosses that give my lips this ethereal lit from within "glow" about them. It looks so juicy and youthful. They are not sticky and feel very moisturizing to my lips. Since they are not sticky, they don't last as long as the stickier glosses, but I'm fine with that. I almost feel like these glosses just sink into my lips, moisturizing them after a while and leave a nice soft subtle sheen to my lips. This is a very strong bronze-y gold with fleck of gold shimmer in the tube, but once applied on my fairly pigmented lips, it's applies sheer and gives my lips a nice slightly nude golden shimmer (slightly reminds me of Stila Kitten lipglaze). It looks fantastic against my warm NC30-35 Korres WRF3 skintone