Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

Fantastic eye makeup remover - removes all eye makeup in one easy sweep of a cotton wool pad. No scrubbing my eyes, or irritation / redness after use. I had previously used Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as I have fairly sensitive eyes but I find this one is actually better for sensitivity. Just make sure you shake the bottle well before use.

on 4/4/2015 3:15:00 AM

I've used 2 of these little miracle bottles!! Yes I love it that much I have very long eyelashes which I coat in Estée Lauder waterproof double wear mascara. And this remover brings it off in one sweep!! It's oily remover is gentle around my eyes it also contains a lash strengthening ingredient. On other brands I have used I used to have the odd lash on the cotton pad. But since using clarins not lost one. Would highly recommend using it.

on 2/26/2015 1:56:00 AM

I first received a small bottle in my GWP and have now repurchased a full size bottle.

I generally wear eye makeup only 3-4 times a week now I only work part time and I no longer wear it heavy, mainly just eyeshadow and not waterproof mascara, occassionally some pencil if I go out.

I have used many eye makeup removers but mainly cheaper ones e.g. L'oreal, Nivea, Simple etc. I never would have dreamed of spending NZ$46 on a remover. But I received the sample and for the first time I found a remover that just made my eye akeup slide of with no residue AND did not sting. Most are just to strongly fragranced that they burn or so weak that I have to rub and rub.

My little sample bottle 50ml lasted about 6 months so I expect Ill get about a year from the full size bottle. Mine is the new packaging and has a very small hole so I have had no issues with spillage or wastage.

Overall I like it but wish it was cheaper, however I justified by buying during gift time so go heaps of extra goodies so not feeling ripped off at all. Must add I have been so impressed with Clarins GWPs, nearly always get useful products I either use or wanted to try and great sizes too!

on 11/5/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This used to be my favorite eye mu remover and really used to remove everything in an instant. But no longer. It has been changed and now every time I use it my eyes puff up and it takes forever for my eye mu to come off. I no longer like the scent of this. Now it is run-of-the mill eye mu remover. Boo hiss. I am thoroughly disgusted.

on 10/26/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got sucked into buying this by someone raving about it on their blog! I really can't see what is good about it tbh. I need to use loads to get a decent removal of my mascara etc. I do like the fact that is has oil in it but I can't see that making any difference at all not like the Clinique take the day off. All in all this has been a complete waste of money for me.

on 9/26/2014 5:01:00 PM

I love this product. I'm into my second bottle which is nearly gone and I'll definitely buy it again.. It removes all eye makeup and lipstick. It biphase and is half oil. Amazing!! Xx

on 8/15/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

the best eye makeup remover ever. no problems with my sensitive skin. I just put 2 cotton wool pads onto my eyes and let the product do its work. love love love it.

on 6/6/2014 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is amazing! It doesn't cause any stinging or irritation to my eyes. I really love the scent of it, it's nice and gentle. Even though I have oily skin, I don't mind the oily texture of this product, because the eye area doesn't get oily anyway. It removes my makeup easily, but I have to admit that I don't use waterproof makeup. I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/18/2014 6:35:00 AM

Amazing! The BEST eye makeup remover on the market. The oily texture removes any mascara or eye makeup even waterproof mascara with ease and it's really gentle too. I could not be without this now!

I've bought this stuff 10 times already! It's the best! I've used everything from pharmacy brand to high end named brands to salon brands to home made brands. Nothing compares!!!