August 22, 2014 | 1076 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by angeldust777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the best eye makeup remover ever. no problems with my sensitive skin. I just put 2 cotton wool pads onto my eyes and let the product do its work. love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by BLAST311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! It doesn't cause any stinging or irritation to my eyes. I really love the scent of it, it's nice and gentle. Even though I have oily skin, I don't mind the oily texture of this product, because the eye area doesn't get oily anyway. It removes my makeup easily, but I have to admit that I don't use waterproof makeup. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing! The BEST eye makeup remover on the market. The oily texture removes any mascara or eye makeup even waterproof mascara with ease and it's really gentle too. I could not be without this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by editanazaryan

I've bought this stuff 10 times already! It's the best! I've used everything from pharmacy brand to high end named brands to salon brands to home made brands. Nothing compares!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by XMishiX

If like me you often wear heavy eye makeup, khol pencils and waterproof mascara, you definitely need one of these. Shake it well to mix it allow your cotton pad to soak then place it on the eye for a minute and swipe. Voila works like a charm! Its oily in texture but doesn't irritate my eyes and remove every single bit of eye makeup. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

I am on my second bottle of this and absolutely love it! I have been using Lancome's Bi-Facil (animal testing + too pricey) and L'Oreal's Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF (worn out my eye area so even gentlest products burned and stung afterwards) before until I found this. It's quite the same idea: dual action remover with oil and cleansing agent but this is the most GENTLE and natural of all. I also tried RoC's Multi-Action MU Remover Milk, which stung my eyes and wouldn't get eye MU off without rubbing hard. It is very gentle, doesn't sting the skin, doesn't require any long rubbing, doesn't smell much and conditions the lashes and skin with the oils. It does a great job removing waterproof and strong MU like gel and liquid eyeliners and mascara. I also use it for removing long-wear or matte lipstick, also works great.
TIP: first, shake well before use. Then apply to a cotton ball or pad and press it gently to your lid. Hold it for a couple of seconds (depends on how much eye MU you have on) and wipe it all off. Most probably all of it won't come off with one wipe and you might want to wipe once more to get rid of everything.
I would not recommend using it on your entire face because the oils in the liquid could clog pores or break out sensitive skin, eyes and maybe lips if you have a long-lasting matte product on.

Verdict: Keeper!

INGREDIENTS: Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by raheela92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok i love the way this works BUT
- so much tips out of the bottle its a waste!
- it is quite greasy (but i wash my face after anyway)
HOWEVER...
it does such an amazing job of removing my waterproof lancome mascara and MAC fluid line that i really cant complain too much.
just wish it wasnt so expensive as i go through about a bottle every 6 weeks! and at 17GBP and then 21GBP for a cleanser and 18GBP for the toner which goes with it its one heck of a cut from my pay chek!
56GBP just to clean my face? not to mention the prices of their moisturisers?
come on clarins sort it out!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by vguertin

I tried the Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover Heavy Make-Up Sensitive Eyes and will never do it again. This is actually the worst beauty product I have tried so far, all categories considered. Every single time I have used it, I have been disappointed and woke up the next morning with raccoon eyes, even after careful removal the night before. This product simply does not work, either for regular or waterproof mascara. Sure, it works fine for eye shadows, but I want the big stuff out as well!! I strongly recommend Neutrogena Eye Make-Up Remover Lotion instead, or Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover, which, for a fraction of the price, will do a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the travel size as a gift and I find this product to be fantastic! I 'm a great lover of Lancome's Bi-Facil and I cannot decide which one I love more. I was so surprised with this remover; it's not oily or harsh on the skin and the makeup comes off instantly (like the name implies). I'm not so sure about the pricing since mine is a mini version (30ml/1fl. oz) but on the Sephora site it says it's$26.50 for 4.2fl. oz (about 126ml) and the Bi-Facil is $27. So, basically this product is great for all makeup especially waterproof and super gentle but maybe pricey for some people.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You're not supposed to "Swipe" this off! You saturate a cotton round and lightly press and hold it on the eye for 10-20 seconds depending on how much makeup you have on and whether or not its waterproof! You shake it to mix the bi-phase and then use it that way. This is a great remover IF you use it properly.