November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

This used to be my favorite eye mu remover and really used to remove everything in an instant. But no longer. It has been changed and now every time I use it my eyes puff up and it takes forever for my eye mu to come off. I no longer like the scent of this. Now it is run-of-the mill eye mu remover. Boo hiss. I am thoroughly disgusted.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nigellawella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got sucked into buying this by someone raving about it on their blog! I really can't see what is good about it tbh. I need to use loads to get a decent removal of my mascara etc. I do like the fact that is has oil in it but I can't see that making any difference at all not like the Clinique take the day off. All in all this has been a complete waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenjane13

I love this product. I'm into my second bottle which is nearly gone and I'll definitely buy it again.. It removes all eye makeup and lipstick. It biphase and is half oil. Amazing!! Xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by angeldust777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the best eye makeup remover ever. no problems with my sensitive skin. I just put 2 cotton wool pads onto my eyes and let the product do its work. love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:54:00 AM More reviews by BLAST311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing! It doesn't cause any stinging or irritation to my eyes. I really love the scent of it, it's nice and gentle. Even though I have oily skin, I don't mind the oily texture of this product, because the eye area doesn't get oily anyway. It removes my makeup easily, but I have to admit that I don't use waterproof makeup. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by RM077

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing! The BEST eye makeup remover on the market. The oily texture removes any mascara or eye makeup even waterproof mascara with ease and it's really gentle too. I could not be without this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:42:00 AM More reviews by editanazaryan

I've bought this stuff 10 times already! It's the best! I've used everything from pharmacy brand to high end named brands to salon brands to home made brands. Nothing compares!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by XMishiX

If like me you often wear heavy eye makeup, khol pencils and waterproof mascara, you definitely need one of these. Shake it well to mix it allow your cotton pad to soak then place it on the eye for a minute and swipe. Voila works like a charm! Its oily in texture but doesn't irritate my eyes and remove every single bit of eye makeup. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

I am on my second bottle of this and absolutely love it! I have been using Lancome's Bi-Facil (animal testing + too pricey) and L'Oreal's Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF (worn out my eye area so even gentlest products burned and stung afterwards) before until I found this. It's quite the same idea: dual action remover with oil and cleansing agent but this is the most GENTLE and natural of all. I also tried RoC's Multi-Action MU Remover Milk, which stung my eyes and wouldn't get eye MU off without rubbing hard. It is very gentle, doesn't sting the skin, doesn't require any long rubbing, doesn't smell much and conditions the lashes and skin with the oils. It does a great job removing waterproof and strong MU like gel and liquid eyeliners and mascara. I also use it for removing long-wear or matte lipstick, also works great.
TIP: first, shake well before use. Then apply to a cotton ball or pad and press it gently to your lid. Hold it for a couple of seconds (depends on how much eye MU you have on) and wipe it all off. Most probably all of it won't come off with one wipe and you might want to wipe once more to get rid of everything.
I would not recommend using it on your entire face because the oils in the liquid could clog pores or break out sensitive skin, eyes and maybe lips if you have a long-lasting matte product on.

Verdict: Keeper!

INGREDIENTS: Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by raheela92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok i love the way this works BUT
- so much tips out of the bottle its a waste!
- it is quite greasy (but i wash my face after anyway)
HOWEVER...
it does such an amazing job of removing my waterproof lancome mascara and MAC fluid line that i really cant complain too much.
just wish it wasnt so expensive as i go through about a bottle every 6 weeks! and at 17GBP and then 21GBP for a cleanser and 18GBP for the toner which goes with it its one heck of a cut from my pay chek!
56GBP just to clean my face? not to mention the prices of their moisturisers?
come on clarins sort it out!