July 30, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eyes - E.L.F. - Eyeliner & Shadow Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I love this! It last all day and the colors are great best part about it was it was only $1 at dollar tree!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lsinnes

I really can't believe all of the negative reviews on here about this eyeliner duo. I really like both sides of it. I've used it for about two weeks straight and I haven't had any issues with it running at all and I have really oily skin and makeup doesn't like to stay on my face. It glides on super smoothly and for $3, you really can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by colleenkelley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I have to say that I cannot STAND when people give a product a negative review because the color on their computer screen didn't match the color of the item they got. Listen up, people - every computer monitor is calibrated differently. What looks sky blue in person can look cobalt on one monitor and ice-blue on another. To give a product a negative review simply because the color was off is so unbelievably unfair and really pretty dumb.

Whew. Glad that's off my chest. I really like half of this item. I have it in Pearl/Glow, Green/Moss, and Plum/Purple. I use the shadow end of the Pearl/Glow for highlighting under my brow, and the liner end for the inner corners of my eyes. With the other two, I just use the liners. Like others have mentioned the shadow ends crease pretty badly, even with primer. But the liner ends work great. So I averaged a 5 for the liners and a 1 for the shadows, and added a point for the great packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by MissCarley

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this to use on mornings when I'm short on time... I really like the idea of multiuse products. The shadow stick isn't anything to write home about, I found the consistency really hard and it dragged. I really like the liner, though. It's called 'Brown,' but it's really a pretty bronze color. It went on smoothly for me and it lasted all day without smudging (I used a setting powder). I bought this in Brown/Basic.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was so excited to try this product! But it turned out to simply be smudge city. The shadow stick was (in my eyes) streaky and creased almost instantly. While the eyeliner had nice color payoff it was too creamy and ran like crazy and just wouldn't stay put.

I love E.L.F., just not this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I am impressed! Why? Because it is only 3$, but it delivers as much as more expensive products do.
I may sound raving. It's not like they invented smth new. But the quality and price rocks.
I had Stilla eyeliner( 18$), almay wake up ( around 8$), others from grudstores and not only, but this one is even better.
This is a gel eyeliner and shadow stick. I have it in basic/ brown. Basic is more like bronze or smth like it with some shimmer to it, which is appropriate for everyday. Gel eyeliner is brown seems to have tiny amount of shimmer, but when applyed you don't see it.
At Target they carry only this shade but on Target. com you can find other.
The gel eyeliner is soft and glides easily on the skin. The creamy shadow stick is also soft, glides easily and well- pigmented.
I hope other colors are as good as this one.
I am definitely going to buy light shadow stick for eye widening effect and darker colors for smokey eyes.
Really good job Elf!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this not realizing this was an eyeliner and a cream shadow. I bought it for the eyeliner which goes on smooth and looks fantastic. Since I got it in black/smoke I don't find the shadow to be overly useful since its such a dark color, but it has a nice consistency and its a good base for a smoky eye. I like the consistency enough that I'm debating grabbing this in a few more colors. Great product and the price can't be beat!

--Tried to do a smoky eye with it and found that this eyeliner oddly has fallout (without primer) when you try to blend with a brush. Still a great product, but I'm knocking off a star.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by laura23kfp

Really liked this when it first went on but it started smudging within hours. I also used the E.L.F. eye primer before hand and it still creased and smudged.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I haven't worst eyeliner ever! Never more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I own this in Pearl/Glow and Black/Smoke. I especially love using the Glow cream eye color for highlighting underneath my eyebrows with. And, I am a huge fan of using the Pearl liner to line my upper eyelid with. It really helps to give a more striking look to your eye makeup overall.

Black/Smoke is great for doing an easy smoky eye with. I simply apply a light colored base shade all over, apply the Smoke cream eye color to my lid area below the crease, and I use the Black liner to line my eyes with to perfectly finish off the look. Totally simple to do!

To make sure that the colors from the shadow sticks last as long as possible on my eyes and don't smudge, run, or fade, I always use eye primer beforehand. I do have oily eyelids. And, I do know that without priming my eyes first, these eyeliner and shadow sticks wouldn't last a half a day on my eyes.

Overall, E.L.F.'s eye shadow sticks are amongst my very favorite products that they actually make. They come in great colors and they are super easy to use!