Clarins Multi-light everlasting foundation

3.3

on 3/30/2013 9:25:00 AM

I really liked this product, gave a gorgeous flawless finish and controlled my shiny t zone for hours. The packaging is beautiful, really chic and a very large mirror inside. The only problem was that it broke very easily once I had touched pan and it made it pretty much unusable. Although I really liked it I probably wouldn't buy it again as I feel I can get similar results from a much cheaper powder.

on 3/11/2012 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just bought this and so far I like it. It goes on smooth and doesn't look powdery or cakey. It doesn't cause excessive oil in my T-zone and hasn't caused me to breakout. It also doesn't irritate my eyes - a big plus. The SPF is weak so I wear a moisturizer with an SPF 30 underneath it. I went for the lightest color, cream, and that appears to match my complexion - not too pink, yellow, or orange. It's a nice neutral color. Not sure how this will last or look in the Washington summer and humidity but it appears to be fine for the weather right now.

on 12/30/2009 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The guy at the counter gave me a shade too light for my skin tone so that was a start. I liked the texture, it's not too heavy and goes on smoothly on your skin. It lasts almost all day too, controls oil on your face and has spf 30, this is especially convenient because it's like re-applying sunscreen on your face. This compact lasts about 1.5-2 months which is pretty short.

OKay, now the bad side - this product claimed to be non-comedogenic, it is actually the opposite. It totally clogged my pores especially if you are using it in a hot climate and you're bound to produce oil AND what a terrrible mistake. After 2-3 wks, i started noticing blackheads on my forehead and weird places like side of my cheeks and chin. I kept using it anyway because I didn't know what else to use and they were just blackheads. After finishing the powder I decided to go without foundation for a while, these little bumps started to surface and they sometimes turn to red painful whitish pimples. Totally not worth it.