Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Bodywash w/Nutrium Moisture

3.8

on 5/10/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The bottle saids softer skin in one shower. So the formula has been changed and its too greasy now. It doesn't remove the deodorant from my underarms like it use to.

on 12/21/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Dove and was a religious user of their original beauty bar as my go to body wash. Come winter time, my skin gets very dry and I felt like I needed to use something more moisturizing. I picked this up and was pleasantly surprised. I love the smell, it has nice lather, leaves me feeling less dry and like the original beauty bar, doesn't cause me to break out on my chest or back. I don't sense the slickness or film left behind that others are describing on here. If anything, when I run my fingers over the top of my back and shoulder blades, where my skin tends to feel oily at times, it feels perfectly balanced and smooth.

on 12/13/2014 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm obsessed with any scent that reminds me of the Tide or Downey fragrance in my freshly laundered clothes. I dont wear perfume and shy away from scented hair products & body washes bc of my obsession.

So as I mulled over which winter body wash to use - I was nicely surprised this body wash in the flavor 'Go Fresh - Blue
Fig & Orange Blossom' had a compatible scent to the clean laundry smell I like.

Major Pro: Clean, Fresh fragrance
Cons:
-clunky packaging (disproportionately-sized flip cap on bulky bottle) for lotiony textured product
- thick lotion-like texture that has to be diluted with water on a washcloth to spread evenly
- requires extra rinsing to avoid filmy feeling

I can ignore the cons bc the creaminess gives me moisture & the scent is nice for Work and Date Nights.

on 11/9/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got a little 2 oz sample of this and glad I didn't purchase. The scent was a very strong fruity floral, but it doesn't linger after you rinse it off. It is definitely a low-lather type of wash. I had to use quite a lot to get it to lather well. I like lather so thats a negative for me. What I didn't like, and what makes me give it such a low rating, it the feeling of a film it left on my skin. After rinsing, my skin just felt sticky. I ended up washing again with my regular body wash (Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture in Papaya) to wash the feeling away. Threw the rest of the bottle away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I used this I did feel like it made my skin softer and more moisturized. The only issue I had was it seemed like you needed to use a lot of product to get it to foam up properly.

on 10/19/2014 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Dove is really the only brand of deodorant and body wash I use! This body wash is one I use often. My favorite is the gentle exfoliating one just because I like the scent more. This doesn't have a strong scent and lathers up nicely. I'd imagine it would be great for people with dry or sensitive skin as well!

on 9/4/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Although this helps my dry skin that is perpetuated by showering twice daily, I hated the smell of this(artificial fruity with some perfume on top) and that it did not leave me feeling clean all over. In a few hours I felt like I had not showered. It also leaves my washcloth and my shower puff feeling slick. Ew. I feel there has to be something better.

Pros: Lathered up well and provided good moisture - especially on my legs after shaving.
Cons: Hard to get it out of the bottle when it starts to run low, I also didn't like the smell (had a soapy/perfume smell).

on 11/21/2013 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This body wash really is as moisturizing as it claims. I always use lotion after I shower to prevent dry, itchy skin, but I always still had rough spots on the backs of my legs and arms. After using this for a few weeks, plus moisturizing afterwards, my skin was sooo soft and smooth. But, unfortunately I also began to break out here and there on my shoulders, back, and chest. I don't know if the Dove caused it or just didn't prevent it, but unfortunately, having clear skin is more important to me than having 100% soft skin. It's a really hard trade-off! If you have skin that doesn't break out and gets dry, this would be perfect for you. And fortunately, I've found a lotion that makes my skin soft, without breakouts.

on 11/4/2013 2:53:00 AM

I wish it would be upside down, I like to get all the product. It's my favorite. The only one I've trusted in Dove's body washes. I wish it were less expensive though.