October 22, 2014 | 1154 users online

Treatments (Face) - Nimue Skin Technology - Exfoliating Enzyme

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by ammaradiaga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best exfoliator I have ever tried, it exfoliates without irritating your skin. None of the Nimue products have perfum and are paraben free, fantastic quality and great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett2

I have been having issues with my skin recently. I tried Dermalogica to get it back to its normal blemish free state with no success, and someone recommended Nimue. I had never heard of this brand. You can only purchase at a salon and its amazing!! I was skeptical about this product - how can it exfoliate without any granules... got to say girls its seriously amazing! Exfoliates and does not dry out and leaves skin looking so fresh and wonderful. Niume is best used with the whole range. I use the cleanser, conditioner and exfoliator. They are really good for sensitive skin. Really makes a big difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

Nimue has a wide range of products and they are quality, the EE is a really good products that makes your skin feel soft after usage and it's an amazing exfoliant.
The only con is the smell that can be translated as "fishy" but it goes away as soon as you wash your face (i.e don't leave it on wish should be obvious because this is an exfoliant). I'd recommend people to buy it if you need an exfoliation product. They are only sold in Europe though but can be ordered.

I only have one problem with the bottle and it's because of writing: it flakes off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by renewright

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I would never use another Exfoliating product other than this one again. I love that it doesn't have any granules in it that could strip or damage your skin. It is excellent for sensitive skin and I use it at least once a week. It has papaya enzyme in it that has an unusual smell, but also has orange extract and bromelain (pineapple enzyme)in it, which makes it more fragrant. I find it works best when in the bath or shower as the enzymes are apparently heat activated! Nimue is a fantastic product and I have been using it for years!! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by staceybrennan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been using the whole Nimue range for 5 months now. I've found it gentle yet incredibly effective. My combination dry yet acne prone skin has improved 100% since I've begun using this product. These days my only problem is the odd hormone related acne. Can't recommend this product enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by AlexMia

This product is great! I started using Nimue about 6 months ago, and I couldnt be more happe about the results :) This exfoliator is very gentle, yet effective! One of the best products I have ever had, It is pricy, but it is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by scubaair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nimue - Exfoliating Enzyme

I recently received this as a free gift with purchase at a spa on the island of Malta (South of Italy). The company is out of South Africa and the technology of the product is from France, USA, and AU. I had never heard of Nimue before so I thought it was probably a C rated product. After looking at the company on line I realized why I hadn't heard of them, they have not distributed to the USA yet but you can still purchase this from Ebay in AU or Ciao Bella.

After bringing this home I decided to try it out one evening after washing my face. At first I wondered where that little gritty feeling was that you usually get from an exfoliater. After about 2 mintues, I thought, "what a waste of time this didn't do anything." I massaged it in again with my fingertips as suggested and then rinsed. This is when I noticed a refreshing feeling and healthy glow.

The web site list the ingredients as: Papaya Enzymes, Pineapple Enzymes, Orange oil extract....among a few other things. The fruit acids explains the lack of irritation. I love the gentleness of this product and the way it makes my skin feel. It does what it is suppose to do without irritation, and it works.