October 1, 2014 | 1949 users online

Blush - Pur Minerals - Pressed Mineral Blush - Burnished Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every day and I love it. It lasts for ages and gives me a nice glow without looking like an orange or clown. Just a nice healthy glow. A little goes a long way - I have had mine for ages. I purchased as part of a pack from TVSN and will repurchase when this one eventually runs out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this blush is almost my same skin tone so it doesn't really show up as a blush unless i layer it but it works great as an overall bronzer, especially on days when my skin is behaving well and i need very little or no foundation. the packaging is nice, simple. i'd love to see this in a slightly darker version for black women or women with a deeper skin tone. i will keep this in my collection for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by laitaliana

I love this blush for the fact that it makes me look alive! Especially in the winter when Im really pale. I used to just wear it on my cheeks only but after I recently dyed my hair dark brown, I'm feeling really washed out. So, I've been using it as a bronzer too and it works nicely. Def. not too orange on me. Not too red, a good shade of brown/red. A little bit goes a long way.