July 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Almond & Honey Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this body butter at Walmart for less than $5 using a coupon. I was drawn to it, because it contains a lot of beneficial butters and oils, and no parabens. The scent is extremely strong, but I primarily use this on my feet, so I'm not bothered by it. If you like the original Jergens Cherry-Almond scent, I don't think you'll mind it.

I love the texture of this butter. It's not waxy at all. It reminds me of some indie products that basically just have butters and oil. It really melts and sinks in despite how thick it is. I use a heavy layer of this after the PedEgg + foot file and then put on shea butter socks and let it sink in overnight. This makes my ridiculously dry, calloused feet feel soft and look presentable! I honestly prefer this to anything from BBW, Body Shop or Philosophy... I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit to having bought body lotions/creams and end up never using them. Some of them end up abandoned under my bathroom sink. This is not one of them. I bought this stuff at Ulta, I can't even remember how much it cost, but it was on sale. I LOVE almond scented stuff and that is what seduced me. This is one of the few body creams that I have used until it is completely gone.
I used it on my hands, elbows, legs, and back (when I was lucky enough to get my SO to apply it on for me). It applies like butter and the scent is divine (assuming you like almonds!). My SO absolutely loves this stuff, he evens has me pet our dogs after I apply this on my hands so the furry animals will smell like me all day LOL. This is terrific stuff ladies. If you like almond scented stuff this one won't accumulate mold under your sink, you'll use it all up!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love the formula in this and love the way it moisturizes but wow I hate this scent. It makes me sick smelling it and I don't know why. I love honey and I love almond especially. For some odd reason this combo or this particular product just kills me. I literally cannot smell this again or I gag.

I am so irritated because the butter is amazing. I used it up but I will NOT repurchase this scent lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This smells like a dream...in the container. But once I applied it to my skin, it took on an entirely different scent and it was not good at all. And I was really disappointed being that I was constantly taking the lid of for occasional sniffs before I actually used it. The one good thing about it is that it's an excellent moisturizer, so it serves its purpose. It feels really creamy on my skin and at the end of the night, I can still feel it on my legs working. I just really wish it would keep the same deliciousness that is has before I spread it on my body. I however, will not repurchase another one because I can't get past the settling smell and most likely I will use it on my feet (that way I don't have to smell it as much). It should work great as a foot cream. I also find it to be a bit pricey, the lowest I found it was in Walmart for a little over $5, and Ulta had it for a little over $7. I don't think it's worth the price because you don't get a lot of product and if used everyday it will be gone quickly. If you need the moisture and want soft skin, then go for it, if you like nice smells to linger on your skin, then pass on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just love the way this smells!! It is very moisturizing, and stays that way all day. I keep taking the lid off of this body butter and just smelling it because it smells so good. This product doesn't cost much at all, and you can read on the ingredients that it has honey and almond extract in this...and shea butter. I will definatley be buying this again as long as they make it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought this ages ago because I love anything that smells sweet. The Almond and Honey hit the spot there. It smells wonderful. That's about the most positive thing I could say about this.

While I feel bad for leaving such a low rating, this product just doesn't moisturize. I used it on my legs and my feet. Neither showed signs of healing or the likes. My dry feet peel all the time and this didn't help. I guess if you don't need a lot of moisture and just want the smell then this product is perfect. If you need both then you might want to pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lynea3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes! This stuff is awesome. All the scents are very pleasing, but this one warms the cockels of my heart. I love using it before I go to bed on my elbows, knees and feet.

I find it interesting that another reviewer also thought to put it on the ends of her hair. I tried that as well and it absorbed well, never looked greasy and did a decent job. You have to admit, that is the sign of a remarkable product, since my hair is medium-fine.

It does an incredible job on dry skin. Wal-Mart has outdone not only themselves, but their competition, for providing an awesome selection of very inexpensive skin products without parabens that are truly organic.

Makes a great gift because you can always be certain that your friend will enjoy it, eventhough you spent very little. The quality is excellent, and they have a great line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Belann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great moisture for my dry legs and arms! It smells so good.
After a Tree Hut scrubl, I put this on and I feel like I had one of the body polishings they do at my spa. Let me tell you, this cost at lot less.
A poster said she found hers at Wal-Mart. I ran up to the one near my house and they did not have it. Oh well! I can order it on drugstore.com Check out the reviews there. Very favorable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Strong honey almond scent. Love that. Rich cream that I use on my feet before going to bed at night. My Walmart carries this.

CONS: Scent might be too strong if you're not in love with that type of smell. Some will not like that it comes in a jar, (but my hands are clean before I apply cream anyway.)

USAGE TIPS: If you don't already, you may want to try leaving skin moist/wet after shower and applying this right away. It really seals in the moisture, and you need a lot less product too.

ALTERNATE: I also really like Cantu's Shea Butter Body Butter that is very similar to this in consistency and smells great (much more mild than this)...it's found in the African-American hair/lotion section of my Walmart.