December 18, 2014 | 848 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head - Foxy Curls Contour Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried couple of mousses, but they failed to define my waves. This product does a good job to control my frizz and define my waves.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by isabelleba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This works better than anything on my fine botticelli curls!

A little goes a long way. Using too much WILL result in a crunch effect, you don't really need that amount. It does NOT work on dry hair for me (makes it sticky and flaky), the hair has to be damp. It has a nice hold and curl definition, medium frizz control, but it's not a treatment so it's better to use with something else, as if it was a gel.

The smell is fruity (a bit like candy) but doesn't linger forever. I like it.

The packaging is beautiful and easy to use... until you reach the bottom, then it's freaking impossible! I have to keep the bottle upside down and force the product out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mlinyear267

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried every curly hair mousse and gel there is (just about) from low end to high end and this stuff takes the cake!!!! It brings out every curl in my hair and a little goes a long way! The smell is initially strong but fades after application. Must try!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by playboy_mommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG status! Superior frizz control, defines waves and even creates a bit of curl in my thick, naturally wavy hair.

If I use too much, it can leave my hair with a bit of crunch, but even then, the frizz control is worth it. I left off a lippie because it's not could for second day waves, as it leaves my hair feeling pretty dry and straw like on day number two, even when refreshed with water and additional product. otherwise it's fantastic!

Love the cute packaging & skittles smell- yum!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Rnmorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I've gone through a few different styling products (mostly mousses) and wasn't very satisfied until I tried this stuff. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell- it smells like candy (very sweet) but it leaves my curls lightweight and soft. I had to play around with the amount to use since I'm not used to using a gel on my hair but if your want lighter curls just put about a quarter and if you need more (like me) than use a couple quarter size pumps. I use my diffuser after i scrunch it the way i want it to lock in the style. I would definitely buy it again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by shannonbush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this product. I love the bed head curls rock product and was hoping for the same results with this one. this product is EXTREMELY DRYING. I put it in my damp hair with a light hand, and on the first use my hair felt like straw. it became extremely tangly and hard to manage. I was hoping for better due to the price and brand. worst styling cream I've used. can't even finish the bottle it's that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this curl cream and it is not easy to impress me when it comes to curl cream. This stuff smells good, like candy, which I'm sure some people can't stand but I like it, It does enhance curl and it gives a little bit of hold which is not all that common in curling creams. Most importantly to me anyway is that it does not give you that wet, crunchy, yucky look that those of us with curls have suffered with for so long. I am someone that constantly uses more of a styling product than they recommend, I always think this won't work let me add three more pumps! With this however, I would caution you not to use more than recommended, even for me and my more is more attitude, I only use one pump of this cream if that and it works perfectly. If you use too much then you are going to get that crunchy wet look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I cannot recommend this product enough. I have curly hair which is prone to frizziness and just one pump of this sorts out my curls! I just use it on towel dried hair and leave my hair to air dry and it's so shiny and springy. I'm always very sceptical when company's say you only need one pump as I have quite thick hair and often find myself using at least 3/4 times more the recommended amount but not with this product! It's not that easy to find although most salon's do stock Bedhead which is good. In terms of value for money it's brilliant, I only use one pump of this and I've yet to repurchase another one after three months of continued use. The bottle looks really cute on my dressing table and the smell is heavenly, it seriously makes my hair smell of skittles! I find myself sniffing my hair hours after I shower just for the smell of skittles. It's not very travel friendly especially for me as I live away at university and have to be careful when I'm bringing this to and from home in case it leaks but it's so worth it. If you're considering buying this make sure you do!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by dainty77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As always, I was at my local beauty supply store roaming the aisles...looking for something to purchase. I love to smell hair products, and if they smell good, I am inclined to buy. I know! That's not something concrete to go by, but I also read reviews here on MUA. This cream smells like SKITTLES candy....sooo delicious. I decided to shell out the $16.75 and buy it to try it out.

I love that it comes in a bottle with a pump! I can dispense the product into my hands, and run it through my wet hair. I first put my HG mousse (Paul Mitchell), and then I take one pump of this contour cream and scrunch it into my hair. I let my hair air dry, and it leaves my hair FABULOUS! My curls are shiny and soft...like Shirley Temple's curls. I will be repurchasing again. Definitely! My hair is pretty thick and long, so if you are blessed with curly hair, do try this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by beauanderos

OKAY.
what is it about bed head products that does magic? I DO NOT have curly hair, but just wavy, thick hair and wanted something that would get rid of frizz and ease my styling process. I put this in my hair after slightly blow drying it, add the bed head voluming lotion to the roots, and some serum to the ends of my hair and then top of my hair with this WONDERFUL smelling cream and when i wake up in the morning my hair looks pretty, thick, piecy and that slept in messy look i enjoy. my hair is also cut into a longer bob so i wanted to accentuate the waves so i like this stuff! would buy again!