Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea, 4.25 oz Bars

4.6

on 6/29/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

EEHH not good not bad.
I wanted to like this but just didn't.
I do like the scent at first but then it starts to stink to me and I just can't stand it.
I think its great if you like the scent.

on 5/17/2014 9:37:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Great scent! Moisturizing! Love it!

on 12/18/2012 4:05:00 PM

LOVE IT,

on 7/2/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Wonderful soap. Smells so good! When this fragrance came out, I was obsessed. I had this soap and the matching body wash, deodorant, and body spray! Now I've calmed down from that, but I still think it's a wonderful fragrance that makes you and your whole bathroom smell great. Also, this soap leaves your whole body clean and moisturized. I really enjoy the soap and will buy it again and again.

Edit 1/30/12: It's still good. It doesn't make my ezcema worse. I pick it up in my rotation with the regular and unscented Dove.

on 7/2/2010 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I love this soap. It smells beautiful and keeps my skin in great condition. Great pick-me-up in the morning shower!

on 2/19/2010 8:24:00 AM

First off, I have weird combination skin. Dry, sensitive, yet very oily, and acne prone.

I switched from bar soap to body washes a couple years ago because in all the acne research that I've done supposedly bar soaps are too harsh and can cause you to breakout more or something. I had tried several body washes from mild to moisturizing and I decided to just pick up a bar soap this time because they last much longer for the price. I have only been using this for a week, and I'm starting to think bar soap is much better. My skin seems to be getting smoother, and I even have been using it on my face, hyper pigmentation from the acne seems to be calming up a little, too. I am thinking maybe the body washes were causing problems to my skin? I'm not sure yet.

That said, I still get that skin-stripped squeaky feeling after using this soap that I've found with most bar soaps. As for moisturizing, it seems to leave a little, but it's winter time and I still cant skip lotion before I go out or I still get itchy. But I found that the only true moisturizing soaps are the ones that have heavy oils or creams in them and they make me greasy and break out, so much for being lazy and skipping the lotion process.

All in all it seems to be doing good for me though, I'll re-update after a while if I have any bad reactions.

on 12/29/2009 10:14:00 AM

I forgot all about this soap! I received this in a xmass b&b gift set and before I even opened the box, I said to the giver "this box smells so nice, I know this smell from somewhere." I was pleased to find this soap sitting in the mix. I switch to so many soaps and gels that I tend to forget about my HG's! The smell is so refreshing & relaxing at the same time. The scent is clean and makes your bathroom smell great. This soap is very moisturizing and is wonderful for dry winter skin. This is truly a super d/s find and I highly recommend it.

on 12/27/2009 11:55:00 PM

Usually, my DH will only use the "white" Dove bars because he has been using this soap for 20+ years. I got him to switch to the "green" bar and we both love this soap. The Cucumber & Green Tea scent is so refreshing, makes your skin very clean/soft, and the whole bathroom smells great. This is our new, basic bar soap which I will purchase again...

Popular Gels/Soaps