October 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Moisturizers - Shiseido - Advanced Super Revitalizer Whitening Formula

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I received generous samples of this product. The cream has a very nice consistency. It moisturizes my skin well without leaving it too greasy; however, I will not purchase it since my skin doesn't need it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this stuff is some crazy moisturizing stuff. i cant use it too much if not i get break outs but when my skin is really dry using this once fixes it almost instantly. i was using a new acne gel that completely dried out my skin like sandpaper and nothing helped it and then i remembered this and used it and within one use my skin was a whoooole lot better. this should be called a treatment

i lied. i used this thing up, every day and night ever since that crazy incident with the ance gel, i started to use it more. some reason my skin got used to it and i no long broke out even when my skin recovered from the dryness. it made my complexion flawless, healthy, and dewy yet did not feel oily! ppl noticed too and would ask me what i used, they thought i wore highlighter. i definitely notice a difference now that i am not using this product anymore. my skin is dull and oily, i think that moisturizer was so rich my face did not have to produce much oil. i really want to buy another one but it hurts to fork up another 80-100$ for this thing. my brother who is excessively oily and acne prone also loved it! it really controlled his oil as well, it just takes a couple days-week for ur skin to adjust to the richness of this moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by isabelle7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year now. It's probably the best face product I've ever used. (I used prodigy by Helena Rubinstein, Origins,...) However being very demanding, I'm still looking for something even better.
After a year, I can say it has very slighlty brightened up my skin although it's hardly noticeable...I d like something that prevents et heals my scars when I get occasional spots. A scar from a spot can stay on my face for months sometimes!
As a moisturizer it's an excellent product, the texture of my skin has never been better, I still have no wrinkles!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jennina717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried this out for the first time. the cream looks lightweight. Upon applying, it glides on smoothly, maybe because of the lightweight texture. It feels light, BUT does NOT absorb effortlessly (take a while to sink in) and makes my face "look" so greasy. When i look in the mirror, my face looks horrible. I think because it looks greasy. whenever my face is oily, i always look crappy. But when I touch my face, i dont feel the grease that "much."

Ill wait and see the result in the morning and will update.

Tomorrow I will put just a tiny bit on. Today I think I put way too much.

I am just looking for a shiseido product to vanish my fine lines on forehead. Its becoming more visible. I think because Ive been using too various skincares and swicthing from this to that and that to this after a couple of uses.

So far it doesnt make my face red and itchy or burning so i think thats its good point.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 6:27:00 AM More reviews by doree_001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Haven't noticed any whitening or brightening effects here. It is quite good moisturizer, but that's all. No visible revitalizing effects or anything like that. Formula of the Advanced Super Revitalizer (the one with no whitening properties) is IMO better and more revitalizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by bertie9488

i love this! it is really moisturizing, and it does brighten my skin, but it is a little too creamy for use in the summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by prettymist

This cream was very good inthe beginning moisturized very well got my dry flaky skin very soft and smooth. But after using it a while, now it has no effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by floweryRoses

this product is a good moisturizer...but i dont know about the revitalizing part...i think Shiseido whitess intensive brightening does a great job at that... and it's suppose to be a anti-aging cream too and i dont think it's doing that either...too expensive to pay for a moisturizer and the whitening..not sure about that either...i definitely dont notice a different ,if in fact it does whiten...for the moisturizing factor though, i'd prefer Clinique different lotion over this...Clinique lotion mkaes ur skin unbelievably soft...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 10:58:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is worth every single penny! I put this on at night and when I wake up, it looks like I've had the best night of sleep, even though I may have only gotten 5 hours! I'm willing to pay the $$ for it since it works so well.