November 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

Blush - Lulu beauty - Creme Rouge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by i_darling

I have this in Pinup and Starlet and prefer them hands down over Benetint or Tarte's sticks. No sticky tacky texture or bottles to spill. Just pure, clear, soft color in a very smooth formula that glides on (in a very small and convenient twist-up). The price doesn't bother me at all (and it usually is enough to give pause for most pricey products) because it's that good. Starlet is berry-colored while Starlet is a pinkish-brown tint. Both awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by LouAnnOliver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have lulu beauty rouge in Starlet. It is a lovely deep bordeaux color that goes on quite sheer. A little goes a long way and I suspect it will last for quite a while. I suggest giving this one a try. Will definately repurchase if necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jordana459

I have the Creme Rouge in Starlet and love it! I have many other gel blush sticks and stains (Tarte Flush, Benetint, Lorac, Body & Soul, etc.), and the Lulu Beauty stick is my favorite by far. I've used it several times a week for the past year, and still have at least 1/3 left. After nearly a year of use, the product has maintained its silky texture (not sticky at all!) and the packaging has held up well despite months of bouncing around in my purse. Also, the cool berry color looks great on my PPP skin year round. I will definitely repurchase this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2002 11:26:00 AM More reviews by marjorie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Cream Rouge in Pin-up is a nice creamy gel stick that goes on smooth but not greasy. This color imparts a warm pink brown flush. The Starlet color creates a rosy berry blush. It lasts fairly well and over all I like this product though I'm not over-enthused about the plastic packaging which seems a little unsturdy. I'm not sure I would buy this again though unless they came out with some colors that were new to me. Though I probably like the drier texture of this stick better than NARS. The famous multiples beats them hands down in color range. Also, if you did a break down in price per unit I have a feeling NARS maybe a few cents cheaper or at least on par with this product. Not sure you're exactly getting the bang for your buck on this Lulu product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2002 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reviewed by Mayra on 6/17/02 6:36:00 PM Think Tarte Flush and Stila Rouge in a transparent, push-up sleek, mid-sized presentation. A lovely shade of dark berry gel in a blush stick that goes on deceivingly lighter on the skin.($24). I could not find any oils in the ingredient list and that's a good thing. It gives my fair skin a natural looking and fresh young thing out of the cold flush. Its all sheerness and translucent color. Just what I was looking for, right in time for summer. It doesn't irritate the skin either or feel sticky on the face or fingetips. The fact that the stick is smaller in diameter that the Tarte and a much user friendly shape than the Stila ( a sort of oval shape) allows one to dab the product on the cheeks (I apply it on the apples of my cheeks only) with no real need to spread with fingers. Just dab the stick where you want it, apply a bit of loose powder (or not) and off you go. Lovely and easy as can be to apply. I can't stand Benetint and Tarte's Flush and Tickled Pink did not work for me. I'm loving this one! Lulu Beauty is not available for purchase online, (or at least until Beauty.com starts selling the huge order they just got from them) but you can find out more information at Olivine Atelier 5344 Ballard Avenue NW Seattle Washington 98107 206-706-4188. Fax: 206 706 2922 www.olivine.net www.lulubeauty.com

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lulu Beauty is available at a few brick and mortar stores in Seattle; certain products are available on www.beauty.com.

I have the creme rouge push-up stick in Pin-Up -- I love it! It's a lovely mauvey brown color which makes my cheeks look like they have a natural flushed color. It costs a pretty penny ($24) but I need so little that I'm sure it will last me a long while. It is oil-free, fragrance-free, and has a silky texture. I apply it to my finger, then dab on the apples of my cheeks, smoothing with the pad of my finger. Starlet, the other creme blush color, is a cool dark magenta that goes on fairly sheer with a more pink tint. Pin-Up is suitable for those with a neutral-warm skintone (I typically wear yellow-based foundations in the 2nd lightest shade, BE#2, Jane Buffy, Px - vellum family, and can wear LeClerc Banane as a light dusting.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am happy to be the first to give a 5 star rating to this blush stick from Lulu Beauty. Beauty.com has just started to sell this line. I got this stick in Starlet. It is a gorgeous raspberry color (don't pay any attention to the swatch at Beauty.com where it looks scary fushcia). This is a stick blush but it is not in any way sticky. I have never cared for the sticky feeling on my cheeks after using Stila or Tarte blush sticks. This blush goes on smooth as silk, blends very easily and feels immediately like my skin. It looks terrific. They have many colors so I will be heading back to Beauty.com to try some more. The stick looks pretty small but considering that just a swipe on each cheek gives great color this blush should last a long time. I also want to add that it is a very nice color on my lips as well. I think this blush is going to be a really popular new product!