July 31, 2014 | 1932 users online

Gels/Soaps - Burt's Bees - Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by essie03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar is my favorite facial cleanser! A few years ago, after many unsuccessful attempts with acne cleansers (including Proactive), I started using the bar to wash my face. My acne diminished faster than with any other product and my has been clear every since!

I keep my nightly beauty routine simple and natural. I use olive oil to remove my eye make-up, the body bar to wash my face, and I finish with a swipe of Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Toner. The bar is around $4, but worth every penny because it lasts for months. I keep mine in a covered, but vented soap dish.

The eco-friendly packaging and natural ingredients attracted me to this soap. The minimal packaging is much better than the insane plastic packaging most cleansers come in. I also like that I recognize and can pronounce the bar's natural ingredients and that the smell and the feel are fantastic! Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any at Target or CVS lately. I'll have to order a stash online. I love this soap!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by kirielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

At one point this was my favorite soap. It smelled amazing and I always "felt" fresh and clean. Then one day while changing I happened to rub my arm against a clean black shirt and I left a big white smudge behind. I thought it was just dead skin and I needed a hardcore moisturizer or something, but after a few more showers I discovered it was residue from the soap. Its crazy that everytime I used it, I was actually getting myself dirtier... and at $4 a bar! No thanks. Right now I'm using Method White Tea Body Bar. Got the four pack on sale for only $2 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great soap that exfoliates and leaves you with a very tingly peppermint feeling, and scent. This is not the same as the peppermint soap that is purple in color. This bar is brown and has a slight scrubbing powers. I like the Peppermint & Rosemary scent and it makes my whole bathroom smell great...I will purchase this product again, but it's expensive at $4.50 a bar..