April 16, 2014 | 985 users online

Gels/Soaps - Burt's Bees - Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I love this bodywash. I really struggle buying bodywash; I just can't get over most of the fragrances. So many of them are so gross! And while my skin definitely needs a bit of moisture, so many of the bodywashes out there are like pure "lard" on my skin...too heavy, too many yucky synthetic "moisturizers," and end up breaking me out. Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary is completely different than any other bodywash I have ever used. First off, it's cruelty-free, thank you!! Second, the fragrance is powerful, but super fresh (and it does not "sit" on my skin for hours co-mingling with my other fragrant products). Third, I love the inclusion of natural ingredients instead of gross waxes, parabens, fillers, etc. And last but definitely not least, it cleans thoroughly, offers a bit of moisture, does not dry out my skin, BUT ALSO does not break me out! Practically every body wash I have ever tried gave me problems on my chest and back of shoulders (very embarassing). All in all, this is probably the perfect bodywash for me. My only complaint is the lid; it screws off which is difficult when your hands are wet, and the mouth of the bottle dispenses way too much product if you are not careful (and natural-based products are runnier than regular ones). I would LOVE if this was in a pump. I still want to try some of the 100% Pure bodywashes because of their natural ingredients, cruelty-free approach, and wide offering of fragrances. But this one performs perfect, and is also available at any number of stores near me, and is cheaper. Will re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lily1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Simply exquisite:

-This product leaves no residue on the skin
-Its scent is fresh and natural
-With a few drops on a sponge bath is sufficient.
-The price seems fair, it is organic.
-My skin is sensitive and has responded well to the product for more than two years.

The only flaw:

-Be careful with sensitive areas, if you know what i mean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Lauraasti

I have yet to be disappointed by BB products! Purchased this recently at my local Rite-Aid after deciding to go more natural with SLS-free products. I've found that it lathers much better in a poof than on a washcloth. I had to add more to a washcloth most of the time. I used to have to apply lotion to my skin, even in the hot summer time, because it would get dry and scaly (happens a lot with SLS products because it disrupts the ph of the skin), but now I don't! Found my skin to be softer, smoother and healthier, with no bumps or scales or redness. But be warned! There is real peppermint oil in this, so washing certain, ahem, areas can be a little bit of a surprise at first hahaha. Not a bad price, smells good, improved the overall quality of my skin. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is now my favorite body soap. I usually break out on my shoulders and back and this seems to be helping quite a bit! I would strongly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This has a wonderful peppermint fragrance with a bit of earthiness from the rosemary. It has a gel-like consistency but produces a creamy lather that does not dry my skin and it doesn't break out any acne prone areas on my body such as my back and chest. I get a nice cool sensation whenever I use it so it will be invigorating during a hot day. My skin feels soft and clean and I think I paid $7.99 for my bottle at CVS. I wish Burt's Bees would consider making gallon size containers like Dr. Bronner's as I know I will go through a bottle fairly quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great replacement for Trader Joes Tea Tree body wash. I use it at night to get the grime of the day off, feels refreshing and smells good. My hubby uses it in the morning he has little red dots all over his skin and this works just as good as TJ to keep his skin looking good and smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by yasmeen1995

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This body wash is amazing. It has such a soothing feeling once you apply it (peppermint)!, and it smells nice. :)
After using it, it makes your skin feel soft, improves it's texture, and makes it look and feel clean. I'm repurchasing it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

BEST NATURAL BODY WASH EVER!!!
I luv this wash, it's the one i've been using for along time now, and it lasts for a long time too!
Also, it's very soothing to the skin, has an amazing smell, cleans my skin right away without over drying, and it has lot's of good things in it!
It literally makes my skin GLOW!

Also, it lathers awesomely in my pouf, so i dno't have to use much. The price is a bit much for soap, but most likely i'll continue to buy unless the price goes up or i find osmething better. I luv this alot and recommend this to anyone looking for something healthy and natural (although i still have to use moisturizer afterwards) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by katmendez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm not big into body washes; whatever's around usually works for me. until i discovered 'fabulously fresh'.

i do bikram yoga daily and bought this on a whim to use more natural products (no paragons, no sulphates, etc). for those of you who don't know, bikram yoga is an intense 1.5 hour workout in a heated sauna-like room. afterwards my lungs are open and i can breathe much deeper and longer.

i found that using this body wash after bikram augmented my deep breathing!! it opened up my sinuses and lungs even more. 'fabulously fresh' wakes you up -- with or without bikram yoga.

highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by windchimesss

Whoa! Feels very cooling, so be warned! Cleanses well. I really like the scent and it's my favorite body wash to use after a morning workout. It's quite a wake-up!