November 28, 2014 | 1749 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Wild Vines Blush

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great color! When I got it in the mail and saw that it was purplish, I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me. But it really, really does look beautiful. It has an inner glow that makes the skin captivating, but it does not contain sparkles or glitter. I love matte blushes, and the glow this has is much welcomed. It hasn't enhanced the look of oil on my skin at all.

This blush does cause break outs for me if I wear it every day. If I only wear it occasionally, I don't notice any blemishes though.

I will continue wearing this blush every so often until I run out. I love the color and the glowly look this gives me. When I do run out, I will not repurchase because I would prefer a blush that doesn't cause any break outs. I would recommend this to people who don't have sensitive or acne prone skin, and to people who know their skin already reacts favorable to other EM products.

EDIT 9/20/13

Changed Overall Rating to a 3 (it's okay) instead of a 4 (really like it).

This is due to the fact that this blush, if I wear it two or three days in a row, causes me to break out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by forevercee

I don't think I will everrrr finish this product because there is just SO MUCH in it! It's a gorgeous shade of redish dark pinkish. I love it. It makes my fair skin have a nice flush to it. But I must warn you, do not over apply it! It will look dirty and over the top

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Elea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So.. i came across this product when i was searching for matte blushes since there arent a lot availible of those. When i first swatched this on my hand i was actually dissapointed because there were tiny glitters in it and that was not what i expected from a matte blush... but, when i put it on my face anyway.. it came out very beautifull! The colour was definitly flattering for my skincolour and gave me a nice healthy glow. I will keep using this and gonna order a full size when im out of my sample size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another rave review for Wild Vines! I recently RIS and was a little intimidated by the color because it looks very pigmented in the pan - a medium matte rose (with reddish undertone) shade. It is described on the EM website as "matte pink sorbet", but it looks darker irl than it does on their website. I am very pale and sometimes darker blushes can overwhelm my complexion, making me look feverish. Much to my surprise this blush actually applies far less pigmented than it looks, and is super flattering on my skin tone. I agree with the review that said it gives you that just-in-from-cold glow that people covet in the wintertime. It's rosey without looking unnatural (unlike Tarte cheek stain in Flush, which was too purple for me). I am so happy to have found yet another amazing blush from EM; they have the most natural looking blushes I've found. EDIT: I have found a very close drug store dupe for this color: Wet n Wild ColorIcon blush in Mellow Wine. They are almost the exact same color except MW is *slightly* warmer than WV. They were close enough in color that I will be exchanging the WnW blush for a different color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 5:09:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Another EDM sample from my stash. Wild Vines is a heavily pigmented pink blush that you only need to use very little (at least on my pale skin). The finish is matte, which doesn't look dry or chalky at all. As always with EDM blushes, the staying power is immaculate. The shade doesn't change on my skin during the day either. Not sure if this is my favourite EDM blush shade, but it's very pleasant, nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Powdrrat

I absolutely LOVE this blush! It has become my all-time favourite. I have light olive skin, and this blush has the right hue to make my skin look rosy and natural. Very cheap but very good quality. Even the small sample jar will last a long time, and you only need tiny amount. Definitely gonna buy this product again! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they won't discontinue this shade.

The product is very pigmented which is a bit negative though. You have to be really careful not to get too much on your brush. If there's something that should be improved is the package design. The powder gets all over the place no matter how you try to open it. I punctured two holes of the sticker that covers the holes and it still seeps through and the top part fills with the powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is it, everybody. The real thing. The HG blush. The one beauty editors in magazines pine for, but don't really think exists.

EDM describes it as: "An ever so lush matte sorbet pink blush." Let me tell you, this stuff is AMAZING. It makes my flat NC35 cheeks look like tiny winged cherubs kissed it from above. It makes me look like I'm a J. Crew model coming in from the cold. It just lights up my entire face, and makes me look healthy and alive. One tiny sprinkling on the flat surface, a ruffle of bristles from my SK Skunk, and some careful buffing onto the apples of my cheeks, and it's instant perfection!

I'm a fickle fickle girl when it comes to blush, and I've tried, loved, and then hated all the classics. NARS Orgasm, which never really showed up on my skin. NARS Torrid, which showed up, then broke me out. Illamasqua Hussy, which was a beautiful color, but not *the* color. EDM Wild Vines has got it right! I have long ditched my other blushes, and this is the only one I will now use. I only have the sample size, but rest assured I will be buying the full size very soon.

Hopefully EDM doesn't discontinue it after, because it is one of the Winter Collection colors! Warning: VERY pigmented, a light dusting is enough for perfection. =)

EDIT (1/18/11): Can't believe how long I've been using this blush! It is still my absolute HG, and I use it every single day. Amazing!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No