Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss Furious

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like the brush applicator of the Aqualumiere line. This gloss works best over the Noir Obscure line, It looked fantastic on Hysteria, really bumped it up, and I expect from Obscure and Maniac as well, and I have all three colours. The gloss keeps the lipsticks from being too Halloweeny. Any gloss really will work, and I want to try different ones, but I do like the combo of these lipsticks and Furious. I would not bother to wear this alone I don't think - too many other nice glosses for plain lips around.

only wanted to echo that this gloss works best over another lipstick (I have Obscure from the Noirs collection, but it works over other dark colours and I bought it for that purpose).

expensive and probably would buy a Glossimer before I would by an Aqualumiere again, but I am still happy with my purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This lipgloss is a part of Les Noirs Obscurs collection (which also contains Les Folies Noirs eyeshadow quad, eye pencil in Diabolic, Rouge Allure in 3 new shades: Maniac, Hysteria and Obscure; mascaras and nailpolishes in Vendetta, Imperial, Django).
I adore Aqualumiere glosses, they are my definite HG and the only thing I hate about them is that most of the shades are not something special. The only shades I liked so far are Party Red, Candy Glow and Ironic Tonic. It comes with a brush applicator.
The lipgloss in Furious has all good characteristics of aqualumiere glosses – it is not sticky and not drying, although the staying power is average. The shade is the only reason I’m giving it 3.
Although the colour looks like a very dark bordeaux shade, the lipgloss is actualy transparent with a lot of dark red and brown shiny particles. On my lips it looks transparent, even when I swatched it on the inner side of my wrist (where my skin it the palest) I could barely perceive some very transparent reddish-brown.
I’ve realized that this gloss works best when put over the lipsticks from the same collection. I haven’t purchased the lipsticks (their finish on my llips is almost matte) because such dark shades don’t work for me, but for fun I tried every combination in the store and my favourite is the combination of Furious paired with Maniac. This combination looks so good that I almost purchased the lipstick too, but I really can’t afford to buy a lipstick I’d probably wear only once.
I’m still not sure whether I want to keep the gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin