September 2, 2014 | 1844 users online

Shampoo - Sexy Hair Concepts - Short sexy hair clean slate

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by grldollies

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Short Sexy Hair Clean Slate Shampoo is a great product to remove minerals & build up on your hair. A must if you have well water or use a lot of products. I use it once a week & a couple times in a row just before I color my hair - I leave it on my hair for at least 10 min – then rinse & I use a good conditionier especially since I have long hair about 25” so its not just for short hair!
I had some issues with color staying so my hair dresser shampooed me with this product, she put my hair up in plastic wrap & put me under a hair dryer for 30 min. It did the trick – my hair was super squeaky clean & mineral free from my bad well water (lots of iron!) and no more color issues. Since then I’ve made it part of my regime. My hair is full but fine stranded, oily & my hair color is Sepia like - almost black, slightly darker then my natural color. I have not seen an issue of color being stripped away but I only use it once a week. I also use Kiss My Face Organic (Paraben Free) Big Body Shampoo it is a good clarifying shampoo but milder & gives my hair good body. I recommend Clean Slate as a good clarifying shampoo. As a recommendation - If you have long or damaged hair make sure you take the time to use a heavy conditioner with protein or karitin on the lower length of your hair after using this shampoo because it will strip it of everything, but it shouldn’t harm your hair if you condition &/or use a serum after.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pollyjean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like many women I have tried EVERY Shampoo expensive and drugstore. Most of these purchases have been spurred by reviews on this site as well as else where. But nothing has worked! After a few days of most shampoos-build-up, too thick etc. I don't wash my hair everyday, due to the fact that this cleanses without stripping and keeps my hair looking great into the 2nd day. While I've always been told to mix and match hair products , I always use this with the refreshing conditioner which is FANTASTIC! Anyway, I've been using both of these products for months. They work and are reasonably priced. The only complaint I have is the name...it's kinda stupid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Treasa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Started using this shampoo about 2-3 weeks ago and like it so far.
Smells so clean and fresh. My hair feels and looks hydrated. I have had complements on how good my hi/lo lights look. I have had no allergy problems. My scalp is 90% less dry so i will continue to use.
Update:this is a miracle shampoo for me. I have been using for about two months and no allergic reaction. I love it. I am on my second bottle and hubby using it as well. Had another compliment at work yesterday about how great my hair looks.