August 28, 2014 | 1745 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things NOIR Body Mist

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by colorfulartistry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

While this isn't my favorite VS scent, it is one I will keep buying. It has a clean, musky scent to me.

As others have stated I just wish the scent lasted a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Hish121

This product is amazing. I got a bottle of it from my cousin and i fell in love with it. The first time i wore it was for a New Years party and i will never forget it, and that year throughout school i kept using it so i have some really good memories with it. Anyways, it's really sweet and nice and you can partially smell the fruitiness, and most importantly, it last a long while!! Cant wait to buy more...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I got the 2 oz bottle as a gift a few days ago, and officially consider myself hooked on this scent. It's a nice, clean smell, but with hints of musk and something almost dark, which I guess is where they get the 'noir' part, mixed in. I applied it earlier this morning and can still smell it now, which is a good sign. It's not overpowering, either. The bottle is a small, rectangular shape that has a label with pretty writing on it with the name. The cap is black, and when pulled off, it reveales a pretty silver squirty thing (nice vocabulary, right?) that I think is really nice, especially when places like bath and body works stick a cheap squirty thing (is it a pump?) on it and call it a day.
Bottom line: I'm seriously impressed with the scent of this! When I run out, I might have to pick up the full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sniffed the whole mall looking to have a scent to alternate with burberry favorite'. I seriously sniffed over 50 bottles that day between Ulta and Macy's. I ended up at VS and found the winner. Was happy to find it in the smaller bottle (considering I want to alternate) and it is impossible to get through an average bottle as in when you are using more than one smell.... but 10 dollars vs 25 for regular size (when the larger is 8oz something ounces and this is 2 something) seems to be a bit of a rip. But for my purposes I don't want a large one because I actually want to get through the smell eventually with the assumption I can change out or continue later. I could never put a big one in my purse anyway. Boyfriend likes the smell, which is good. I noticed a lot of smells us girls like are NOT smells our mens like so its good to have their input on a review.

(Burberry guys love..girls are hmm its ok I guess..but the mens purposely walk behind me so they can smell me on dates. Weeeird?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this scent. I bought the smaller size and it's lasting me very well so I definitely reccomend getting that one over the bigger size because it's such a better deal. The smell is nice and flirty without being too heady and sweet. It's sweet yet fresh at the same time so it's not one of those scents that people will either love or hate. I feel like it's just a classic scent that most people will find pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the travel version. Smells very fresh and "pretty", a bit floral and fruity, as well. My only issue is that it doesn't last very long. That won't stop me from buying the bigger bottle however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is expensive for a body mist I think. Well good thing I bought the travel size with a $10 off coupon when it was on sale for $10! Anyway, I love it. It's like a dark nectar if that even makes sense. I wear it when I want to feel particularly girly. And the bottle is so cute that it's earned a spot on my dresser instead of in my bathroom with the rest of my body mists. I'm not sure if I would buy again. I'm pretty conservative with this travel size, and in my opinion it's quite strong/lingering for a body mist...I think it'll last me a while and I'd only ever want to own the travel size.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by val4242

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This spray smells so good! Its clean and fresh but sexy at the same time. Love love it, would def buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This combined with the lotion is great. They have the travel lotion and body mist for 10$ each. Perfect if your trying out a new scent and don't want to shell out so much money for a scent you possibly won't like, however this for me is a winner. Great combo of floral and fruityness. I will be looking into getting this in the full size. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cici28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorites from victoria's secret!