September 21, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Tiny Sniper mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The brush is really tiny, almost too small. But the brush on the regular Fiberwig is way too big.
I don't get any use out of it, but it does reach the lashes at the corners of the eyes, and is good for lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by pseudokool

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love tube mascara. I love lengthening mascara. I love Japanese mascara. Tiny Sniper? Whats not to love? I think the tiny brush is genius. This allows me to access the roots of every lash, and the fibers help lengthen my short lashes. I love the staying power, no contribution to Panda eyes for me. The tube thing is so great for ease of removal. The price is a little much for the size, but it works well for me so I don't mind. My only caveat is that it doesn't hold a curl unless I heat up my eyelash curler. Overall, I really don't mind it because staying power is whats most important to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by siegelbiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with the other post - the product is great - I love it. BUT.... The packaging is ridiculously awful. I don't know how they could even bring it to market.

As noted in another post, the stopper on this mascara pops out. This has happened to me on 4 tubes. I love this product so much that I've tried to exchange and gingerly used the new tube, and the same thing happened. Bought a new tube, applied super glue to the edge of the stopper, hoping that it would stay put. But eventually it popped out again, and it was useless.

Such a shame. I can't recommend it for that reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by bijoubunnyx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The thing I hate about this product is that its hard to open/close because the brush inside is slanted >__<; it works well on my lower lashes and it comes off easily. I like this better than the IMJU Fiberwig which doesn't work for me as much as it did back in high school :( Love this product, especially when you want to go for that cute gyaru look :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a decent lengthening mascara, though the tiny brush applicator does take some getting used to. The problem is, within the first few uses, the stopper on this mascara came right out. I've seen other posts about this on the boards, so I'm pretty sure it's a design flaw. I was underwhelmed overall and will stick to my NYX doll eye lengthening for a mid-end mascara.