August 22, 2014 | 1580 users online

Eye Shadow - Elizabeth Arden - Topaz

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by rosielephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeshadow! It is my go-to eyeshadow. I use it all over the lid and it looks like you're wearing more than one color on your lid because the crease looks darker! The color looks great with my medium/olive toned skin. The eyeshadow is really silky and very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldCharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful golden brown color w/ a bit of shimmer. Looks lovely in the crease. It is actually one of my favorite colors to wear in the crease. It goes w/ many different e/s shades and can be applied lgihtly for a natural look and more heavily for a dramatic look. Nice quality as well. I'm surprised I can not find more raves for EA eyeshadows. The names are pretty boring and so is the packaging. But they have a good selection of colors-natural to dramatic, but nothing odd. They do not have the selection MAC has but the pigmentation and smoothness is great.