April 19, 2014 | 1707 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Simply Ageless

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This worked okay on my combination skin, I am going to give it some more time and see what it does with primers and powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by FreyaDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this product up in a bargain bin expecting it to be average at best. However this product has now turned into my holy grail concealer. It's not to heavy and blends seamlessly with my cool toned pale skin. I use this on my under eye circles, blemishes and as a highlighter when I'm fake tanned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! Perfect for under eye circles, 210 matches my skin perfectly (I'm Revlon 150 Buff). On my third tub.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

One of the worst! Settles into lines and looks like Crisco shortening. Cover Girl was a much better company before Proctor and Gamble bought it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by eriyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the shade 205 Very Light. It is noticeably pink-toned, but also has a slight but noticeable white/grey cast when it's on the skin. Not flattering at all.

The coverage is about medium, and doesn't completely cover my VERY dark circles. It feels thin and slightly creamy when applying, but quickly sets to a dry finish. I'm 23 and have a few fine lines under my eyes, and this concealer makes them stand out so much more, and honestly just makes them look worse.

The dryness of this product wasn't so bad during the summer, but now that the weather is colder and the concealer itself has started to dry out, it's become pretty much unusable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

Everyone looks for the perfect concealer and most products have the good and the bad but this stuff is 5 of 5! I have the worst dark under eye circles and this is the first concealer that can actually hide them. I always suggest to people that they need 2 concealers because the stuff you use to hide your under eye circles isn't usually good for acne and vice versa. Anyway I don't use the simply ageless for acne but it works perfect for under my eyes. It stays put and does what it says... hides my dark circles so for me this concealer is amazing. I will say I don't use it alone, you're supposed to get the simply ageless eye corrector that goes with it and that's how the magic happens when you use them together.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This concealer does give really good coverage on blemishes, but i do have to build it up under my eyes. It's ok, but I wouldn't rebuy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by wonderlandecho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE! It gives great coverage, goes on creamy and looks so natural! Never cakey. They only thing is the price. In Canada it's originally around $15-$20, I bought mine on sale for about $6. Even though its for undereyes, it's amazing for acne, blemishes and redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by giannaaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy using this concealer, it gives me the perfect amount of coverage. The only thing is that you have to use a brush to apply it with. If you use your finger you end up with globs under your eyes. I would buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I normally don't like covergirl products.. but I saw this on sale and figured why not.
It a light coverage concealer, if you apply too much it can look cakey.

Best for under the eyes, after a few hours it does settle into my lines, but it's not super noticeable. I paid about $9 on sale, normally I believe ($16AUS?) roughly. It is being discontinued which is a bummer.