Korres Shea Butter Lip Balm

3.3

on 11/23/2013 2:24:00 PM

Meh. This product does not really compete well with Burt's Bees or Yes to Carrots. The lip balm does not smell as nice as other products on the market, goes on a bit thick, and the packaging broke on the first use. It was not a bad product in general, but there are many better (and cheaper) alternatives.

on 6/26/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic lip balm, the best I've ever tried. It moisturises wonderfully, restores dry lips quickly and protects my lips from dehydrating for several hours.

on 6/21/2010 9:07:00 PM

I loved this when I first used it but as the tube got lesser, there is this weird film from it. It kind of exfoliates but not in a way I like, almost like putting vasaline and sugar on my lips. I will not repurchased and recycled the product asap.

on 12/23/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if Korres still makes this, but my father got it for me on one of his overseas trips. I've used it for the past year only at night. It feels pretty good on, kind of thick, but most mornings, my lips were not as soft as they were when I would use my Rosebud Salve in Strawberry. I would not repurchase again because it didn't keep my lips as moisturized as I needed it to.

Popular Lip Treatments