September 16, 2014 | 2030 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Walgreens-Aloe Vera Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

I had suddenly developed red itchy patches of rashes all over my face and I needed something that would alleviate the crazy itchiness and horrible redness. I went to Walgreens and purchased this because I heard aloe vera being a soothing agent for itchy skin and its ability to combating dryness. I'm so happy I purchased this because right when I applied it on my skin, my skin felt cool and it didn't feel itchy! Also, it moisturized my skin really well. I no longer have extremely dry skin that flakes off when I scratch due to itchiness. What I'm also pleased is that my redness dramatically reduced! I no longer have red patches of itchy looking rashes on my skin!

The aloe vera gel works so well on my skin that I've added it into my everyday skin care routine. I always apply this after my face cream and my skin feels soft and refreshed overnight.

The Walgreens aloe vera gel is extremely affordable! I'm going to repurchase this when I run out! It was a total lifesaver!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not only is the Walgreens Aloe Vera Gel fantastic (and not overpowering in scent), the Aloe Vera Lotion is just as awesome. I usually wear my Walgreens or Vaseline Brand Cocoa Butter Lotion on my arms and legs after I shave, it's an HG lotion of mine...but tonight I decided to use my Aloe Vera lotion (that I use typically during summer months, just to switch things up a little) and my legs are SUPER soft and smooth after applying to my legs. I primarily use my aloe vera gel and lotion after a day in the sun, but I think that I have been missing out not using these products for mosturization in general...so, I wanted to let all my beauty pals know! ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a very bad sunburn during my vacation to the beach this year. This Aloe Vera Gel really came in handy when the peeling set in. It isn't very expensive and does the trick..not to mention the other uses besides healing burns.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is a clear Aloe Vera Gel that says, "alcohol free" on the package. I have had this for quite some time, keeping it in the fridge for minor burns. Though clearly aloe vera gel has many uses, I recently began using it as a brow setting gel and it works great! I have thick brows with some longer hairs I must brush into place and set. I cannot cut them as my whole brow seems to lose its shape when I do.

Therefore I have tried countless products, the made for brows stuff, several brands, hair gels, hairspray on a brow brush etc. While all work to some extent, none work that well. This reminds me most of the consistency of clear mascaras which I think I have liked the most for brows but somehow they last me at most 2 weeks. Because they reminded me of the gel I decided to try it. The reason it works is unlike many brow products, this dries. So after you apply some to your brows, then brush them into the shape you want, it will set and stay that way. Once dry I ever so lightly put a little more on my brows to give them a sheen
Works well, you get a ton of product for the money, has many other uses, will last forever when used for brows alone, and safer for skin near one's eye than hairspray or even gel. Worth a shot if you're unhappy with what you're using now to set your brows.