Freeman Goodstuff Organics Smoothing Facial Scrub, Fruit Enzymes & Jojoba Beads

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water, Polyethylene, Papain, Bilberry Extract, Sugar Cane Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acai Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Carbomer, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It goes on well. Exfoliated and didn't scratch my skin. My face was clean, smooth and soft. Moisturizes well, no dry tight skin. However, the next day my face protested. I can't use coconut oil on my face (aggravates my seborrheic dermatitis). I thought the coconut oil wasn't going to be an issue since it's lower on the ingredients list and since I was washing it off. It has taken me a week to get my seborrheic dermatitis to calm down. I had seriously itchy drying skin under my eye, creases of my nose, the skin off of the corners of my mouth and under my lip (above chin). I can still feel a texture difference but the dry flakiness is finally gone. I guess I'll use the remainder as a body scrub.
It's defnitely not a bad scrub. If you do not have seborrheic dermatitis and want a decent organic face scrub, I highly recommend this. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond for about $8 so it's inexpensive. Definitely worth a try. :)