November 26, 2014 | 1287 users online

Scrubs - Freeman - Goodstuff Organics Smoothing Facial Scrub, Fruit Enzymes & Jojoba Beads

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Ceci2468

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It goes on well. Exfoliated and didn't scratch my skin. My face was clean, smooth and soft. Moisturizes well, no dry tight skin. However, the next day my face protested. I can't use coconut oil on my face (aggravates my seborrheic dermatitis). I thought the coconut oil wasn't going to be an issue since it's lower on the ingredients list and since I was washing it off. It has taken me a week to get my seborrheic dermatitis to calm down. I had seriously itchy drying skin under my eye, creases of my nose, the skin off of the corners of my mouth and under my lip (above chin). I can still feel a texture difference but the dry flakiness is finally gone. I guess I'll use the remainder as a body scrub.
It's defnitely not a bad scrub. If you do not have seborrheic dermatitis and want a decent organic face scrub, I highly recommend this. I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond for about $8 so it's inexpensive. Definitely worth a try. :)