August 22, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Glam

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by mrm1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm finding in my thirties that having a good gloss that lasts but is still understated is what works for me right now. I've been loving the Bonne Bell products and their lip gloss is definitely one of my favourites! I've bought a bunch of different shades to work off of my fair shin and to compliment my red hair. I will for sure buy anything that comes new from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by danibeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in iced pomegranate (Peachy pink with sparky, but not too much, gold undertones). I canít believe Iím about to say this about a cheap ďkiddieĒ product line I wore in the 80ís and 90ís but uh, I donít think Iíve ever had a lip color that looks this good with my complexion (NC-42) It also leaves my lips really soft and doesnít feather- And I found it in a dollar store.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Sooner_Chick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Berry Whip is a frosty slightly pigmented barbie/baby pink with gorgeous sparkles. The sparkles are similar to Milani 's 3-D Lipgloss in Starshine Pink,but not as much glitter. What I love about his gloss the shimmer/sparkle,and the scent smells like fruit;this gloss is not flavored.

If you like budget lipglosses with shimmer/sparkle that smell like fruit,this gloss is for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by starfishh

I have this in Berry Whip I think, the light pink color. I never would have bought it on my own because I'm not a fan of glittery stuff... but I received it in my stocking and decided to give it a chance. It is not frosty or super glittery like I thought it would be. It lightens up my pigmented lips to a feminine pink color and has golden shimmers. I like it a lot, but I wish that the packaging was shorter. Honestly that is my only complaint... lol. Mine has an artificial strawberry scent, the same scent as the Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait, which I also have. I don't mind it at all but some might find it sickening.

Bonne Bell glosses are usually not very long lasting... but they are not goopy or sticky, and they wont leave white residue. They feel comfortable on your lips. They are also pretty user friendly- as long as your lips aren't super dry they will look good. Therefore they are great for broke high school students like me, who just need something to swipe on in the morning. :)