Bonne Bell Lip Glam

4.5

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm finding in my thirties that having a good gloss that lasts but is still understated is what works for me right now. I've been loving the Bonne Bell products and their lip gloss is definitely one of my favourites! I've bought a bunch of different shades to work off of my fair shin and to compliment my red hair. I will for sure buy anything that comes new from this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this in iced pomegranate (Peachy pink with sparky, but not too much, gold undertones). I can’t believe I’m about to say this about a cheap “kiddie” product line I wore in the 80’s and 90’s but uh, I don’t think I’ve ever had a lip color that looks this good with my complexion (NC-42) It also leaves my lips really soft and doesn’t feather- And I found it in a dollar store.

Berry Whip is a frosty slightly pigmented barbie/baby pink with gorgeous sparkles. The sparkles are similar to Milani 's 3-D Lipgloss in Starshine Pink,but not as much glitter. What I love about his gloss the shimmer/sparkle,and the scent smells like fruit;this gloss is not flavored.

If you like budget lipglosses with shimmer/sparkle that smell like fruit,this gloss is for you.

I have this in Berry Whip I think, the light pink color. I never would have bought it on my own because I'm not a fan of glittery stuff... but I received it in my stocking and decided to give it a chance. It is not frosty or super glittery like I thought it would be. It lightens up my pigmented lips to a feminine pink color and has golden shimmers. I like it a lot, but I wish that the packaging was shorter. Honestly that is my only complaint... lol. Mine has an artificial strawberry scent, the same scent as the Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait, which I also have. I don't mind it at all but some might find it sickening.

Bonne Bell glosses are usually not very long lasting... but they are not goopy or sticky, and they wont leave white residue. They feel comfortable on your lips. They are also pretty user friendly- as long as your lips aren't super dry they will look good. Therefore they are great for broke high school students like me, who just need something to swipe on in the morning. :)

Recommended for Medium Skin