Bonne Bell Rolly Lip Smacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2011 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought the sprite lip smacker and it tastes and smells lovely, and i I would definitly recommend it, however i think i woudl like to try the other flavours that are out there, theres a LOT to choose from. yay =] its cheap esp if your from the USA so just try it out

on 4/19/2010 10:36:00 PM

I LOVE these! I have them in Pink Vanilla Frosting; Cookie Dough; Bubble Gum Vanilla; Candy Glaze; Berry Strawberry; and Watermelon. They smell wonderful; aren't expensive; easy to carry around; and great to apply. They also give a nice, shiny finish :)

on 12/23/2009 2:18:00 AM

I bought two packs of these things because they were on sale at CVS, $0.50 for a pack of two glosses. That's a steal, right? I've checked everywhere for a picture of these but can't find it; I think they have been replaced by the roll-on shimmers and roll-on shiners. The pack contained two flavors--a shimmery pink color called frosting (went on clear) and a clear called cookie dough.

Even though I wasn't expecting much out of these glosses for the price I paid, these didn't even clear the lowest bar I set for them. I did not expect these to moisturize (I mean, a quarter for each...) but I did not expect them to dry out my lips!!! I mean, the concept was cool (cold rollerball felt smooth and cold on lips, and application was neat and did not require a mirror). I've tried using all four glosses, and all I can say is that this will be the first time I'm throwing out something I paid for after just a few uses.

Shame really. The brand tends to be hit or miss. This failed more than any other gloss I've ever tried. No chance of repurchasing.

Recommended for Medium Skin