April 24, 2014 | 1920 users online

Treatments - Goldwell - Rich Repair 60 Second Treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Roseyjules

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this on recommendation of my hair dresser since I have extremely fine, thin, wavy hair that gets very dry very easily. She suggested this and said it works wonders on gently softening the hair. I can't say this product was the worst, because I have used worse, but for around $20 and from Goldwell I expected better. My hair was on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 2 in terms of being softer after using this conditioning treatment. Would not buy again, didn't make a noticeable enough difference. Disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

if i had the choice to use this or nothing at all id use nothing at all this treatment let me down it didnt soften my hair/stregthen repair my ends like joico revitaluxe does. theres also alcohol on the ingredients list of this mask .... and the shampoo...... we all know alcohol is DRYING to hair so i dont understand why goldwell would put that in the products. goldwell can you tell me what the purpose of putting Alcohol into a shampoo / treatment conditioner is...?? i would like to know . i also dislike the packaging i love tubes to squeeze out product not a tub -_-

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by taliaseki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

well, worst hair treatment after that pureology disappoinment. I put this on at the shower after shampoo and it does not soften my hair. i cannot take my fingers through my hair even before i rinse it. I makes my hair dry and crunchy (when compared to other masks i use; penetraitt by sebastian, elseve color mask, protein fx etc.) It is only superior to putting on nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by hpolanek

This is an awesome deep conditioner for fine hair. Its somewhat between a regular condish and a thick intense hair mask. This is one of the only deep condish's i have found that i can use every time i wash my hair since my hair is so fine. My other deep condish's (including high end ones) coat my hair too much if i use more than once and awhile, When you rub this stuff between your fingers its not thick and waxy/greasy/filmy like most condish's in a jar. It absorbs into my fingers. Also this is the only one i have that is actually like pudding meaning if you turn the jar upside down it will spill out, the others are so thick they will not budge (which is not the greatest for fine hair). If you have fine hair like myself this stuff is amazing. Absolutely in love with the rich repair shampoo as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cositalinda0509

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product! I have thick hair and lots of it!!! When I use this treatment, it leaves my hair super soft and manageable. I adore it!!! I use the shampoo and conditioner "Goldwell Rich Repair" as well and love them too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a pack with the dual senses repair shampoo and conditioner.
My hair is fine, kinky and naturally blonde and this works wonders at keeping my hair straight all day when I straighten it.
Usually I have fly aways within a few hours but this holds the straightness all day, doesn't weigh my hair down and doesn't make my hair oily.
I like the fact that it's in a tub, it gives you more control over how much you use.
Not sure on the price as I got it in a huge gift pack but I would definately rebuy. I usually just leave this in for a few mins while I shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

When i complained to my stylist about my hair being too dry and unruly first product he recommended me was this treatment.It wasn't expensive but i was expecting a miracle on my hair but it never really happen. Although i love the scent of it i can get a little tired of it cause its real strong kinda musky.I use this product sometimes but am not too reliant on it .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by rockkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent heavy conditioning masque. I have thick, dry hair with a medium to coarse texture. It's colour treated and I also flat-iron on a regular basis, so needless to say, it takes some serious TLC to keep it soft and shiny. This seems to be doing the trick.

It's a very thick, rich conditioner...about the consistency of yogurt. I apply it in the shower after shampooing and wringing my hair out to remove as much excess water as possible. I apply a generous amount from midlengths to ends and work it in, then let it sit while I shave, wash my face, etc. Rinse it out right before I get out of the shower and my hair feels like silk.

It also smells fantastic...a point that is not particularly important but is definitely a plus.

My only gripe is the packaging..a tub is a little bit awkward to work with in the shower, as you scoop some out with one hand but then are stuck with the tub and the cap in the other hand, and you don't want to set it down open and let it collect water. I do see the practicality in it though, since the conditioner is so thick, it would probably be difficult to remove all of the product from a tube or bottle type packaging.

I am a hair professional so I got this at cosmoprof for about $8...but I do believe it's worth the retail price. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after my stylist used it on me. It comes in a tub, I paid about $17 for a 200ml tub. I like that its in a tub cuz than you dont waste any. It smells great! its somewhat like the Redken Extreme line, only its better, kinda like pears and vanilla, its very nice. I love this treament. Its nice and creamy, not too thick, but not runny at all. Used for only a couple minutes while I wash and shave and stuff its an excellent conditioner. I also like to shampoo, towel dry my hair a little, and than apply and leave on for at least half an hour. When i do this the results are amazing. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and healthy looking, It has excellent ingredients and no cones if thats a concern (not one of mine but thought i'd point it out.
A little goes a long way so this will last a while. I will def. repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No