Maybelline Roller Color loose powder eyeshadow

3.2

Wow i havent seen these since i bought one in high school lol. I loved mine. I had it in go go rose. I was very glittry to me which is fine because i love glitter. The only problem i had with this is it was really messy when i opened it. Also there is a lot of fallout.
But yes i would repurchase it. Why? Because they are so friggin pigmented that who cares about the fallout. Just wipe it away and move on lol

on 9/10/2011 8:15:00 PM

I love this roller ball eyeshadow. It has a slight shimmer and goes on exactly where you want it... no worries of trying to get on with your finger or a brush. I'm not happy they've been discontinued. I would absolutely buy these again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

They fo come off quite wuick. I love their colors. I habe them at home in purple,blue, gold, and white

on 11/21/2010 11:27:00 PM

I found this at the dollar tree in my town for A DOLLAR! I got the white color (ice) and so far I love it. Its very glittery, sheer, doesn't crease and looks beautiful for a really quick eyeshadow fix! I want to get more colors so i'll be going back tomorrow to get a couple more : )

I definitely recommend this if you want something simple and easy!

soo pigmented and blends easy! better alone,doesn't mix well with other shadows.

on 4/25/2010 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so glad they still carry these.
For such a bargain price, these are true jewels. Absolutely, indispensable!
When I'm too lazy/tired to put on my dark brown Mac eyeshadow, I just roll on the brown one of this and TA DA. What was that, a total of fifteen seconds? Are you kidding me?!
I've had the one I use for more than two years, and it's still got color!
The dark pink shade is ridiculously gorgeous. Adds such shimmer and excitement to the eye area. Great for any party.

Here's my advice: grab a good primer (Lorac Behind Eyes), grab a five dollar bill, and buy this. This is convenience and beauty at its most cheap state. Please don't hesitate.

on 6/5/2009 12:06:00 AM

i have two of these...one in make a move mauve and another in roller rink pink.

as the name states, make a move mauve is a mauve with shimmer. it's purpley and if i apply enough, has pretty good color and brings out my brown eyes.

the roller rink pink is a very pale pink that i use only as a highlighter under my brows.

in the end, these colors are very basic, and each roll doesn't deposit much color at all. i have to keep rolling each tube to get enough color and that gets to be a bit tedious. for this, i prefer rimmel's metallic stars, which is also dc'ed. i put that i wouldn't purchase again because i doubt i'll ever run out :P

on 2/8/2009 10:28:00 PM

Even though you can't really roll it onto your eyelid, you can always press it.
When I pressed it into an eyeshadow it came out AMAZING!
The color came out way more pigmented and now I have like 4 full jars of gorgeous, pigmented eyeshadows!

on 1/26/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i got this at the $1 store; so even with all its little problems
i would totally buy it again!
the colors r pretty cool too. i would not buy it if it cost more then $2, b/c it's really just glitter.
my 1 real compliant is that it makes the skin look like it's peeling off and supper dry.; i have dry skin, so... that adds to my problems. but for $1 i'm getting all the other shads too. but only if it's $1 or less.

I got this eyeshadow free in a makeup bag. I was really thrilled with having it at first, I love the colour, I have it in Bright Orange. It's kinda hard to apply...sometimes it doesn't come out of the tube, and you have to try again and again before it does. It's really nice and sparkly, but it sticks to my crease if I use it all over my eyelid. I tend to use it in small amounts, or just in the corner of my eyes. I wouldn't spend my money on this.