November 23, 2014 | 1858 users online

Blush - Jordana - Bronze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is great stuff. i looks sun kissed and so natural. unlike other bronzer that looks fake and orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This particular color is Bronze, which I would describe as a dark bronze. It is stunning on my coloring, but be wary and go light-handed if you are lighter skinned. It is not a "gold" bronze, more of a "rust" bronze. These are great blushes, worth far far more than their super cheap price! They are well pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors. The texture is very nice and smooth and applies evenly and easily-something you would not expect from a dirt cheap product. The packaging is a twist off with a clear lid so you can see the color inside-a plus. I purchased 8 of these (for a total of $16 or thereabouts in a bogo-half off at KMart). I am NW25ish+ for reference, and my favorites are Redwood, Coral Sandy Beach, Terra Cotta, Blushing Rose, Tawny Beige and Bronze. I also have Touch of Pink and Rose Silk, which are very pretty but these colors don't get as much love from me as the others solely because I am not really a pink blush kind of gal. A whole blush "wardrobe" for less than half the price of one higher end blush! I highly recommend these-money well spent for a product worth far more than its price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

WARNING: NOT FOR LIGHT/PALE SKIN

I am in love with this line of blushes. They are $1.29 at my local supermarket and I own all of the colors available to me. Highly pigmented and actually show up on my skin (NW35). Will purchase again.

This gives me a noticeable glow and a little bit goes a loooong way. it has a bit of shimmer but it does not bother me in the least bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

I said no to repurchasing only because this one pot will last forever. Its very, very pigmented so I use just a tiny bit to add a subtle glow. Not bad for a little over $1.

Edit: This also makes a good bronze eye shadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

the color looks a bit dark on the kit but when it applied by makeup
brush it looks lighter you can control the strenghth of the color
when you apply it .also you can use this as a blush as will as
all over bronzer the shade would flatter any skin tone
it's a high quality blusher at cheap price comparable to BOURJOIS
I am now use this as an eye shadow as it's a bit dark as a blusher
on my winter pale skin tone

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i ahve been using this bronzer for years its the best i have ever found wow oits good and when i get really dark taned in the summer its a great blush also and its only 1.19

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this blush. It's sheer when applied with a brush, but I can build it slightly to a perfect coverage. The color is excellent for my half-Hispanic skin tone and doesn't shift during the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

IT COSTS A DOLLAR!!! A BUCK. I am not tanning this summer, nor am I trying to fake one. I do, however, want to change my makeup for summer and do lots of bronzes and browns. THIS IS PERFECT! It's a golden bronze, with a lovely sheen (NOT glitter or sparkles). It's smooth as silk and sheer. I dust this on the tops of my "apples," across my forehead and a dab on the chin; then lightly on my eyes from crease to brows....just beautiful. Not like I'm tan, but like it's summer and I am glowing! If you buff it on your cheekbones with a dry fingertip the gold sheen really comes up. Jordana Eyeshadow in Terra Cotta is perfect with this! Add mascara and a gold-shimmered lip gloss and you're all set! I LOVE JORDANA!!! (Mspicky, I sent you one of these!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this for a mere $2.95 and I really think it's a bargain for such a great product. I'm a Lola and this is the perfect bronzer for evening looks. I think this is definitely a darker bronzer than most but if you're latina it should be fine. The texture is very nice and the shimmer is beautiful. Loves it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is too dark as a blush on my pale skin. It looked orange. In the pan its an orangy toned brown with tiny shimmer. I think that this may make a pretty eyeshadow though...I will try that out later.