April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lip Gloss - Make Up For Ever - Glossy Full Couleur 5

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is sooo pretty! I was joking around with a friend in Sephora, and told her to try it on (it's a bright purple in the tube). We were both surprised to see that it's a really pretty color! Once it's on your lips, it settles down to a pretty pink color; very natural. Looks like your lips are naturally flushed. I love it! The color is very sheer. I don't have much pigment in my lips. I'm happy we tried this on! Now I'm much more tempted to try on violet shades....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

The packaging is your basic plastic squeeze gloss with slanted plastic tip. It's fine.

The color of this gloss is what's amazing. First of all, I'm not sure why they are called full couleur. They are pigmented, in so much as they are not as sheer as the Mac or BB versions are. They are not full color though, still a good bit of sheerness to them.

On to the color. In the tube this looks almost purple, kinda of a dark fuschia plum. On the lips, this sheers out considerably but still packs a punch. First and second layers I get a gorgeous lavendar plum. Any more layers and I get more fuschia/purple than lavendar. No shimmer, not sticky at all.