October 22, 2014 | 1453 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by samanthalyn713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! Really pigmented, for day or night! Definite dupe for Mac Creme d'nude. I actually like this better because it is a true nude color, and Creme d'nude is more of a pinky nude that I find appears slightly grey when worn in photographs.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by megumichan91

I love the product and the color!! I have searched every line for a nude color that would go great with my tone and seems every other "nude" had too much brown, too hot pink, too sparkly. This one is perfect. Matte, the right pink/beige, and the texture is great! Havent been able to find it recently! did they discontinue?!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by GlamFann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing color if you are looking for a perfect nude lipstick. It goes on very silky and smoothly. just add a little gloss over top and it is perfect. I would even say this is better than Myth From MAC. :)
    or at least just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this lipstick in search of a true nude for me to wear when my eyes are very dark. I LOVE this lipstick shade! Usually I get the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks, but I this shade and decided to give it a shot. It's much more moisturizing than their other shades, it gives an excelent sheen on the lips. The color is a very nice peachy-nude, that provides the nude lip without the 'dead' look some more matte nudes give without gloss. I started the day with the Revlon Colorburst in Bronze Shimmer gloss over it, but switched to just the lipstick and it looks very glossy & flattering without a gloss.
    As for cons; it doesn't have the staying power as the Super Lustrous line, but makes up for it with the nice creamy texture. Also, I noticed there isn't much product. The product inside is shorter than a standard lipstick. I can see myself going through this much quicker than another lipstick.
    Overall; I reccomend it. It's a fair price for a drugstore lipstick, it's moisturizing and a very flattering nude color. It will definitely be my go-to every day lipstick (aside from the incredible Fairest Nude by L'Oreal)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by AbeerKhanF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was always afraid of nudes but this lipstick gave me the courage to try out other brand nudes as well..revlon l/s textures r the best IMO..I think this lipstick goes well with yellow n warm undertones... This colour specifically brings out the warmth in ur complexion..mmm it might not work with pale or cool undertones..as I have seen ppl wearing it but the lips just looked...rushed or unattended as compared to the rest of the face..but do as to ur liking.For me ( warm, medium, slightly yellow n olive undertone)a little pink on the cheeks, black kohl liner heavily loaded n this lipstick rocks!!.I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Nida007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is pigmented and looks beautiful on a fairer complexion and olive skin tones.. But i guess its too "beigy" for my taste, Its not wearble for everyday or for every outfit..

Other than that,the packaging isnt very luxurious but the staying power is superb!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

A lot of bang for the buck with this. The makeup stylist at Nordstrom complimented me on this lipstick, I had just bought it at Ulta that day and had it on for the first time, she said she's not a SA for any one brand but rather like a mu personal shopper so I took that as high praise. It works for me and is as on the warm side as I can comfortably go without really crossing over into orange. I wear MAC Creme Cup when a I want really pale pink that doesn't wash me out and this is now my go to pale nude.
    Update** I do find I have to reapply this more often than with other lipsticks I wear and a lip balm underneath is a good idea as it does go a bit dry after awhile, even though at first, it goes on smoothly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I love the color but not on me, it makes me look washed out and blends in with my skin tone. It literally looks like I put concealer all over my lips. I find the texture to be smooth and creamy but it settles in my finelines... and its really drying even with a lip balm and my lips are barely dry and flakey. It definitely accentuates fine lines and dry spots... Definitely need to wear lip balm underneath. I will never repurchase, still trying to find a purpose for it...

EDIT: I found a purpose! I use it over my darker lipsticks for a lighter muted color!! YAY I didn't waste any money LOL...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect nude lipstick for me. It compliments my skin tone and doesn't make me look like a ghost. In my opinion revlon has the best lip products from the drugstore to begin with, and this product didn't let me down! I just wish the colorburst lipsticks weren't as drying. Definitely need to apply lip balm before this but that doesn't bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: I really really really REALLY wanted to just love this lipstick and never put it down. The consistency is lovely and the packaging is lovely and the colour is lovely. But oh deary, it is not the nude for my skin tone. *crey crey*
    It unfortunately makes my lips more bigger than they are, and not in a good way. If I was a bit paler, it would be absolutely gorgeous!
    Packaging: The quilted front and backs are so pretty and luxurious looking for a DS lipstick. The bullet is perfectly shaped for my lips and I love that they put a little coloured icon thingy (I don't know) on the top.
    Price: For a Revlon lipstick, I didn't exactly expect a $3 price. It's pretty average and I'm fine with it.
    Repurchase? If it was more flattering, most definitely. Right now though, nope. :(