Carmex Strawberry- Tube

on 5/26/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I hate this lip balm!!! its too watry and doesn't do anything and smells funny!!! Enough said!

on 11/2/2014 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love this flavor from carmex! as moisturizing as the original and yet smells even better than it ;)

on 8/10/2013 4:10:00 PM

This is amazing- totally works! Leaves lips nice and tingly after and tastes like strawberry laces. Perfect for anyone with chapped or dry lips and got from primark for only £2! Would buy it over and over and never get bad results. In only a week my lips were smooth and silky. Buy this now!:))

on 6/18/2013 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

only lip balm that works for my chapped lips. I have wasted so much money on natural lip balms. I was trying to find something "natural". Carmex is the only thing that works.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST LIPBALM EVER!!

i always buy the strawberry one because its the MOST MOISTURISING - & the smell will go away asap! If u have terrible, white forming/drying lips. this is ur deal!

The Mint one - smells n tastes n feels TOO minty for everyday use.

Original one & Cherry one - too drying? :/ not as moisturising

on 4/5/2013 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not bad for the price, but I don't see it as a drugstore favorite that I'd come back to time and time again. Too boring. I'd rather get Smith's Rosebud Salve, which now comes in tube form as well.

on 4/4/2013 5:53:00 PM

I love it... This product is LIKE SO AMAZING!!! It does what it says... Also gives my lips a glossy look & smells good...

on 9/24/2012 4:29:00 PM

I love this chapstick it does what it suppost to do

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

MMMMMM I looove the way this smells and tastes, I'm not a fan of the cherry or the original but this is sooo yummy. I love how great this feels on my lips, it's so cooling and tingly and smoothing. I have dry lips from Matte lipsticks and whatnot and within a couple hours of wearing this it really repairs my lips and helps make them supple and full. I love wearing this alone because it's so glossy, it looks like I have lipgloss on :) I also love wearing this over my lipsticks because it makes them look much more full and glossy, but not too shiny, just a pretty sheen. Overall my favorite lip product, I put this on several times a day, and I love the tube and how easy it is to bring with me everywhere. Definitely repurchasing!

on 8/16/2012 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smells and tastes wonderful. Great for very dry lips prone to cracking.

Popular Lip Treatments