October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Blush - Korres - Zea Mayes blush-44 Orange

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Looks great with a summer tan. Got it on sale last year at Sephora for only $10-- for this giant 0.21 oz blush, it's a steal. It has a bit more shimmer than the other Korres blushes like Pink 16 but it's very finely milled and not obvious on the face-- it just gives you a nice flushed glow! It's also super pigmented, and silky soft. I always get compliments when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by penultimateVII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this blush from Myer in Melbourne after the fantastic experience I've had with the Zea Mayes blush in Natural. Although it looks a little frightning in the pan for a conservative makeup user like me, once applied it is beautiful. Buildable and natural without too much shimmer; I will definitely purchase this blush again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by isobel00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by whosthegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! Adds just the perfect amount of colour to my MAC NC 42 skin. Looks greatly especially in the summer, adds a beautiful glow! Definitely a fun coral color and not a bold orange. GREAT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Totally awesome blush! it looks very orange in the pan, but applies lighter. I am NC15 and suits even my pale skintone.
This shade flatters everybody!!
All you get is an excellent shade of coral (i.e similar to BenefitCoralista), ideal for summer, that lift up your entire face. It can be more intense if you apply more layers. the powder is very finely milled; I am really amazed by the excellent quality, that can be paired to the other High End houses.
Only peeve: the white packaging is cute BUT gets dirty in a second when you are doing your face, you always have your hands dirty of various pigments (bronzer,foundation, e/s....you name it) ... so the compact gets dirty soon and does not look pretty. Pls Korres change the color of packaging!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by toffeenut

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this as a Sephora weekly special a few weeks ago. Instead of the regular $24 price tag, it was on sale for $10. Plus, Sephora was having its 15% off V.I.B. sale. So basically, it was a steal. I am AA and many of the AA makeup gurus on Youtube have been singing the praises of Nars' Taj Mahal. Granted, many have been darker than myself, but I know orange looks good on most AA complexions. So I bought T M and it was an okay blush. I used it a few times, but it wasn't the blush that changed my life or anything. This Korres is that blush! To be clear, I am a makeup addict and a blush wh*re. I have too many for a normal person to comprehend, but this is my favorite. Glow from within?! This gives it. Brightens the face without looking too made up?! This does it. This blush is gorgeous! This is the best blush investment I have made in a long time. I am trying to get another (or two) from Sephora, but of course it is now sold out! I need to get it at the $10 price tag because that sweetens the deal, but if I have to, I may order it from the Korres website...if Sephora is choosing to discontinue this or something stupid like that. Uhh, makeup love :) I'm nc 45, btw.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome blush. Its orange in color, looks very garish in the package, but looks like benefit coralista on the cheeks. Its a very flattering color for olive skintone. Its long wearing on a long day, and I love the packaging with the mirror. Its very pigmented and last me a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

Got this off the Korres site. The color shows is a HUGE mis-representation. On the site it looks like a pale orange sherbet color, irl it's more of a coral/orange color. Very pretty in the pan. It's very similar to Orange Brown blush..only this is a smidge more orange (and no you don't look like an oompa loompa with this on). This is a very bright color, so do use a light hand as this is very pigmented. It is easy to apply and blend. It looks fantastic on my MAC NC30-35/Korres WRF3 skin tone. Very pretty!