November 26, 2014 | 1890 users online

Blush - Korres - Zea Mayes Powder Blush-47 Orange Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by thelaziestKitty

I love this blush. It is the perfect golden orange-peachy colour to add warmth and colour to my face. It is a touch shimmery though, so up close it can accentuate any bumps

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Crump360

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have heard all types of good things about Korres blush and because I am quite a fanatic of blush, I was curious. The packaging is very modern, simple and durable. The color called orange brown didn't look anything like orange brown to me when I actually opened the compact. It is more of a brownish-coral color and you can tell there is a hit of shimmer. The pigmentation is not as strong as a NARS blush but the color is beautiful and with a couple of swipes (of a fluffy, blush brush) you get the color payoff you are looking for. I am quite pleased with this blush an hope to purchase other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by truebella

not sparkly and did not cause any break out. Subtle Orange/pink color. works for medium to tan skin tones

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

I really love the Korres line! I now have all the blushers and each and every one of them is FANTASTIC! Orange brown is an interesting shade. When swatched on my hand it's a metallic-y bronze-y orange with a flash of pink color. Once applied, don't worry, it's not metallic-y or OTT sparkly/shimmery. But it just gives a nice glow of color..an orange-y red shade. While it is orange-y it's not oompa loompa orange so don't worry! I love this on my MAC NC30-35/ Korres WRF3 skintone. The blush is super easy to apply/blend and very well pigmented.