Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Betaine, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera]*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass]*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

This was a surprise! A pleasant one.
I bought this and Tresemme Un-done shampoo because they smell really great and have clear formulations. The Suave lathers well, is exceptionally soft and fragrant, and afterward my hair is clean but not stripped. This is what I would call a quasi-clarifier because it cleans nicely but doesn't turn my hair to straw. Same goes for the new Tresemme. I use Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying conditioner and their coconut one, which when combined with these shampoos leave my hair as soft and fresh as can be.

on 1/14/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great shampoo! For the price, you can't beat it. It makes my hair clean, silky and shiny without stripping it. I alternate between this and the almond + Shea moisturizing one.

It doesn't matter whatever 'pros' I have found in this product: it makes my scalp itch like MAD! And I do not have sensitive skin.

on 12/22/2014 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Love this shampoo! Smells great and keeps my hair healthy! I always repurchase this one becuase I never use any product in my hair besides this and the matching conditioner. These products alone keep my hair in great condition. Great price for the best shampoo!

on 12/22/2014 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Growing up, my mother always bought Aveda products and we used the rosemary mint Aveda shampoo/conditioner. I recently threw away 12 bottles of Pantene shampoo after it started making my scalp itchy and the latest change in formula smells very much of chemicals. I found the Suave version of rosemary mint in the store and decided to try it out. This shampoo smells great, lathers up nicely and it a great product for the price. Although most shampoos have chemicals in them like sulfates and parabens, at least the Suave products don't rape you in the wallet and I have yet to smell the strong chemical smell that I did with the Pantene products. This shampoo smells similar to the Aveda shampoo but with a much smaller price tag. Just because a shampoo is expensive doesn't mean that it's better. I much prefer this Suave shampoo over Pantene and Aveda any day.

on 11/17/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great shampoo for an even better value. It is very rich and lathers quite nicely. I love the way it smells. It doesn't dry my hair out the way a lot of bargain brand shampoos do. It also comes in a HUGE bottle, so it will last a long time. I have had mine for over a year. It doesn't seem to strip the blonde from my hair like a lot of other bargain shampoos. It isn't spectacular--I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for--but it does what it's supposed to do for a great value.

on 9/13/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my new favorite shampoo! I bought it several months ago at the grocery store because it was a good deal and I liked the scent (plus I have had good luck with Suave products over the years). It's so much better than I would have guessed! You don't need much to cleanse your whole scalp, and it lathers nicely. I wash my hair every other day, dry shampooing between washes, and I used to have to wash my hair twice to get it feeling clean and remove any product residue, but I can wash it once with this shampoo and be on my way. I also really like its fresh scent--normally I don't like herbal smells (I personally hate most Aveda products for that reason), but this I enjoy. Obviously that's just a matter of personal preference though.

I started using this product after I had to take a shower in my dad's bathroom and used his shampoo, which was the Rosemary and Mint shampoo. I fell in love with the smell (as I'm a sucker for mint) and immediately became obsessed. I bought myself the conditioner and shampoo set just last week and using them together, I really like them.

I think it's a good standard shampoo. It washes your hair pretty nicely, but it's not particularly moisturizing or anything. It definitely works better if you use both the shampoo and conditioner at once.

I don't think I would recommend this to people with super oily-prone hair, as I have noticed if I go a day or two without washing my hair and I use this shampoo, it takes a little bit more effort to get it clean. Still, I think it's a good standard shampoo with a decent price and a heavenly smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So far so good. i have oily, fine hair and this gets it very clean. I just hope my luck doesn't run out half way through like the last reviewer mentioned!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Used up a bottle, and liked it at first, but don't think I'll buy again. I was using it along with the rosemary mint conditioner and together, about halfway through the bottle I noticed my hair feeling heavy/greasy and my dandruff coming back. Thanks to MUA, I decided to try Herbal Essences "Drama Clean" about once a week, and now am using Suave's coconut shea dandruff shampoo, and either Suave's natural infusions ginger/honeysuckle or macadamia/orchid conditioner, and sometimes put Dove's intensive repair conditioner on the very ends. Works well so far! I would try Suave's natural infusions argan oil conditioner but the smell of it put me off too much.

Popular Shampoos