January 27, 2015 | 1072 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Rosemary Mint Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

This is a great shampoo! For the price, you can't beat it. It makes my hair clean, silky and shiny without stripping it. I alternate between this and the almond + Shea moisturizing one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 1:38:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

It doesn't matter whatever 'pros' I have found in this product: it makes my scalp itch like MAD! And I do not have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup1117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo! Smells great and keeps my hair healthy! I always repurchase this one becuase I never use any product in my hair besides this and the matching conditioner. These products alone keep my hair in great condition. Great price for the best shampoo!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Sexyinwi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Growing up, my mother always bought Aveda products and we used the rosemary mint Aveda shampoo/conditioner. I recently threw away 12 bottles of Pantene shampoo after it started making my scalp itchy and the latest change in formula smells very much of chemicals. I found the Suave version of rosemary mint in the store and decided to try it out. This shampoo smells great, lathers up nicely and it a great product for the price. Although most shampoos have chemicals in them like sulfates and parabens, at least the Suave products don't rape you in the wallet and I have yet to smell the strong chemical smell that I did with the Pantene products. This shampoo smells similar to the Aveda shampoo but with a much smaller price tag. Just because a shampoo is expensive doesn't mean that it's better. I much prefer this Suave shampoo over Pantene and Aveda any day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This is a great shampoo for an even better value. It is very rich and lathers quite nicely. I love the way it smells. It doesn't dry my hair out the way a lot of bargain brand shampoos do. It also comes in a HUGE bottle, so it will last a long time. I have had mine for over a year. It doesn't seem to strip the blonde from my hair like a lot of other bargain shampoos. It isn't spectacular--I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for--but it does what it's supposed to do for a great value.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by TheLauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my new favorite shampoo! I bought it several months ago at the grocery store because it was a good deal and I liked the scent (plus I have had good luck with Suave products over the years). It's so much better than I would have guessed! You don't need much to cleanse your whole scalp, and it lathers nicely. I wash my hair every other day, dry shampooing between washes, and I used to have to wash my hair twice to get it feeling clean and remove any product residue, but I can wash it once with this shampoo and be on my way. I also really like its fresh scent--normally I don't like herbal smells (I personally hate most Aveda products for that reason), but this I enjoy. Obviously that's just a matter of personal preference though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ravebloodnymph

I started using this product after I had to take a shower in my dad's bathroom and used his shampoo, which was the Rosemary and Mint shampoo. I fell in love with the smell (as I'm a sucker for mint) and immediately became obsessed. I bought myself the conditioner and shampoo set just last week and using them together, I really like them.

I think it's a good standard shampoo. It washes your hair pretty nicely, but it's not particularly moisturizing or anything. It definitely works better if you use both the shampoo and conditioner at once.

I don't think I would recommend this to people with super oily-prone hair, as I have noticed if I go a day or two without washing my hair and I use this shampoo, it takes a little bit more effort to get it clean. Still, I think it's a good standard shampoo with a decent price and a heavenly smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by blairxbianca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So far so good. i have oily, fine hair and this gets it very clean. I just hope my luck doesn't run out half way through like the last reviewer mentioned!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Used up a bottle, and liked it at first, but don't think I'll buy again. I was using it along with the rosemary mint conditioner and together, about halfway through the bottle I noticed my hair feeling heavy/greasy and my dandruff coming back. Thanks to MUA, I decided to try Herbal Essences "Drama Clean" about once a week, and now am using Suave's coconut shea dandruff shampoo, and either Suave's natural infusions ginger/honeysuckle or macadamia/orchid conditioner, and sometimes put Dove's intensive repair conditioner on the very ends. Works well so far! I would try Suave's natural infusions argan oil conditioner but the smell of it put me off too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this. I was a little worried it would be too drying for my dry, color treated hair, but it works great. And it smells more of rosemary with just a hint of mint, which I prefer. This has recently disappeared from my drugstore's shelves, so I really hope Suave isn't phasing it out in favor of the new natural/professional shampoos and conditioners they've come out with because both this and the almond & shea products are wonderful.