August 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Pink Sugar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pretty1np1nk

Lovvveee it!! such a cute colour on my cheeks and it lasts!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great blush. It's one of those blushes that's a blush and highlight in one. It makes my skin glow. It does fade throughout the day but not badly.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by IrisFvH

This is a beautiful blush but it fades away on my skin after 4 hours. The brush that comes with it is terrible.

It has a little shimmer which i personally really love.

Great color, but won't buy this again as it fades too quickly

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by tirrche

this is my very first blush. i love how it gives me a nice healthy pink on my cheeks. the downside is, the brush is crap. i just use another blush brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush for my skintone - mac nc20-25. It looks very natural, giving my skin a helthy glow, and Has staying powder. The price is good too, so I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by 3PuppyLove3

I don't wear blush often but when i do i usually reach for this or pink rose. The brush is junk so i just don't touch it. The blush is awesome! Great pigmentation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by 13angela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes. I chucked the brush but the blush itself is fantastic. Love the subtle shimmer and the light pink flush it gives me. Perfect for a smokey eye night look or a natural day look. I've been looking for a MAC blush close to this color but have not found one yet. I thought Well dressed would be a close one but I don't think so. Any suggestions?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is a nice rose pink color, more pigmented than Santa Rose, and color is more intense. Becos of that, I did not have to apply much and the schimmer is not overbearing. I do not think I will rebuy becos this will last a long time, and schimmery blushes are not really my top favs.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by winwoodgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has a lovely shimmer to it that I save for my evening makeup. Looks pretty on a warm summer evening. I use a large fluffy blush brush to apply it because the Rimmel applicator kinda sucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

this blush gives a very soft look it looks very light on my skin and the packaging is awful the brush that comes with it is useless but i would still rebuy it's a cheap thrill