July 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - Natural Collection Lip Glaze

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by QOH

I have this in Turkish Delight.
It's light shimmery pink but not nudish.
The smell is light and nice also.
It's a little bit sticky, a little less sticky than NARS lipgloss.
The moisturizing effect is good. I have no allergic reaction to it.

The only downside is the wand tip is too stiff and small. Otherwise this lipgloss is perfect.

PS. My fave lipgloss before this one was NARS Chihuahua.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Vanilla and I think its great. Its a really cheap, nice tasting lip gloss. I don't find it sticky or too liquidy, I wish this had a bit more staying power but I like this lip gloss to take around with me because if I lose it, it doesn't matter too much because it is so cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by marie66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This came free with a magazine...I'm not impressed, it has no pigment at all and feels very gooey.And you are constantely re-applying because you really can't see you're wearing anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2005 12:30:00 PM More reviews by niamhoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive used this gloss for years i have vinilla and it smells like heven,looks great but it can be a bit sticky

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by sooty27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have the vanilla clear gloss - great smell, great looking. I just wish it had more lasting power and was less sticky!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

I have this in Chocolate Caramel. I was initially reluctant to open it because I don’t look good in chocolatey brown shades, but I am so glad I did! It comes in an adorable small metal tube – similar to Stila Lip Shine but a little more streamlined. It smells just like brownies. Fabulous!!! A very smooth, slick glossy texture that is not too sticky. And the color – a perfect shade that warms up my lips with just a little bit of shimmer and shine. It is not brown at all, just a beautiful glazey warm shade. I love this stuff and the other two shades are going on my wishlist!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

this lipgaze looks and tastes lovely. I have the chocolate caramel shade, which does indeed taste of chocolate! You cant go wrong! The colour comes out as a slightly rust/bronze colour, your lips but better. The little silver tube is the cutest ever. My only complaint would be the slightly messy application, you have to squirt a little on your finger, rather than straight onto the lips as with other tube lip glosses. I can live with this though as it looks lovely and is a bargain at 99p.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by amanda_d

Alert! I think the people at boots are discontinuing these! Which is a crying shame as they are a fabulous product. Cute and dinky aluminium tubes containing yummily flavored lip glazes. I have chocolate caramel, which very surprisingly looks good on me (pinky cool toned PPP with pigmented lips) as I generally look dead in brown lip colours. As said before it comes out a coppery/cinnamon chocolate shade, and tastes/smells divinely of choccies without the calories whoopee!! They also come in sugar plum (pale lilac) and redcurranr (berry red) unfortunately these have been reduced to 99p in my local boots so I fear they may be in the way out! Boo!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I could never rave enough about this fabulous Glaze, and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed it yet, since I've been using all of them for ages now! All three colours are gorgeous: Redcurrant, a brilliant shade of berry with a hint of red; Sugar Plum, a relatively sheer plum that looks quite natural on my lips; and Chocolate Caramel, my favorite of the bunch, a cocoa bronze. Besides looking great, these also smell amazing, just like their namesakes!
The formula for the Glazes is pretty similar to Stila's, but I prefer this for a number of reasons. Obviously, it's less costly, and it also seems to last longer than Stila's ever has. The colour selection could stand to be greater, but I'm so in love with Chocolate Caramel in particular that I can't even fault Natural Collection for not having more to choose from! If you can get your hands on these, you must. They're worth it for any gloss lover (which, incidentally, I'm not - I just happen to adore these)! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The consistency is very similar to Stila's lip gloss but is not as sticky. The texture and shine is almost the same. I like how Boots lip glaze is much cheaper, tastes a lot better and smells yummy. I received my much loved Boots Chocolate Caramel in a swap and I LOVE it!! It's the only gloss that comes with me everywhere. It gives me a natural bronzed look on top of my pigmented lips. Everyone should try this l/g!!