October 1, 2014 | 1702 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Multi-active day early wrinkle correction lotion spf 15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by emvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a review on the product without SPF.

I love this moisturizer! I first used it by itself but now I mix it with Rosehip oil and sometimes Jojoba oil as well (to get the benefits of essential oils). I've been using it for around 2 years, I'm on my second jar and it lasts a longggg time. My mom has used Clarins products for years and she has really wonderful skin at 58. I'm 25 and I'm very happy with the state of my skin and knowing that I'm doing what I can to fight aging. I have oily/combination/slightly acneic skin and I didn't have any adverse effects like clogged poors or pimples, which is something I worry about with anti-aging moisturizers. I've been slowly evolving my skincare routine to specifically target my skin problems but this has remained a staple throughout the different cleansers, toners, etc. It works for me and I really like it. I use it both day and night as I can't afford to try the night cream but I can't imagine I'm missing out too much, this moisturizer is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by VivienH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Despite negative reviews here I purchased this product almost a year ago and have been using since. I tried a sample first that I got at Sephora. I really like this cream/lotion! It's lightweight, easy to blend, smells nice - not too much scent just the right amount, and does the work: my skin is hydrated and toned plus the SPF 15 gives you a fair protection against harmful rays. I love how my skin feels after applying the lotion, it's fresh, firm and matt but not dry. Only downside is the packaging, the pump format makes it a little messy and the cup does not stay put. Overall very good product and perfect for people in their late 20s with normal/combination/dehydrated skin (like myself).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by lipstickholster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when i first started using clarins multi-active day early wrinkle correction cream gel, my t-zone flared up, causing my nose and forehead to shine, and the rest of my face to glow. so not the look i was going for. i am happy to say that my oiliness has evened out -i only glow now- , my fine lines are filling in. love the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by l3xileven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So surprised this has had such negative reviews. I've been using it for three weeks, and my skin has stopped being dry and tight at the end of the day. The floral fragrance is quite strong but doesn't irritate my skin, and my face feels plumper, with more 'spring back'. I also seem to have much more of a glow!
It's not heavy at all so it provides a good base for foundation and the SPF 15 make it a good all-year-rounder for someone living in the UK.
Finally, I love the lightweight and hygienic pump packaging. Clarins are normally good at giving samples - if you are in your early 30s and want a little bit more performance from your moisturiser, but don't need the strong anti-aging ingredients yet, this is a good bet so give it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

I have been using this lotion for a couple weeks now and it is working well. I have not noticed any major skin improvements, but I have not had any irritations either. My skin is sensitive and this product has not caused redness, breakouts, or clogged pores. This lotion works very well with my foundation, I do not need to use a primer and my makeup does not settle into my lines as it does with some other lotions. Pump and packaging is very nice.

Update: after using for over a month this product continued to irritate my sensitive skin and break me out. I was hoping my skin would adjust after time to the product, however it made my skin worse. I Do not recommend this product for sensitive or acne prone skin.

Update: I gave the remainder of the bottle to my husband who finished it and asked me to repurchase for him! He said he felt he looked younger, which after close review of his skin, his skin tone and lines actualy looked a lot better. He has normal light olive skin and is in his early 30's. 5 stars from him.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by emilylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is good for people with normal to dry skin. It doesn't matify my skin, but it also doesn't make me a grease ball during the day. I'm just blotting the same amount as always. It comes in a skinny pump, which is wonderful for keeping the cream clean from my wannabe clean hands. I use about one and a half pumps for my whole face. It works fine under makeup, but I wear a makeup primer after moisturizing, and I do not wear foundation, only blush, bronzer, eye makeup and lipstick. If I do put on foundation, I would probably use a more matifying lotion rather than this. Haven't had the clogged pores problem and it doesn't give me pimples, redness, or anything like that. Ask for a sample before you buy it. I'd buy this again, but for someone else with normal to dry skin as it's not for my current skin type.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 7:59:00 AM More reviews by andreacaracortada

I got this as a sample from a dept store after buying some blushers. I have been using it for a week but I have to say I hate it. I hate the powdery smell that reminds me of grandmas, I hate the texture. It is a lotion but still it doesn't sit well on my combo skin. It is not a moisturiser that spreads well on the skin like shiseido or kanebo or biotherm; it rather feels heavy and feels like it has clogged my pores/ skin. it doesn't leave any glow like Kanebo or shiseido, but my combo skin still feels dehydrated in some parts. I really hate it. very average. wouldn't even dare go near it again.