October 21, 2014 | 1919 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - Sumptuous Color Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find most Estee Lauder products to be too cheap a quality for me, but not this mascara. It gets the job done in a great way. it lengthens, darkens, and volumizes. There is nothing not to like in this mascara, and I find it to be a great value.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Ivonnecita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a goos mascara for every day not very impressive but good for everyday

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YES! I bought these in sapphire, amethyst, emerald, garnet and the amber color -- I just love color mascara and this gave me such a wide range for all my applications.

I wore the sapphire mascara today with light golden ES, taupey brown contour and navy/sapphire liner...coral blush and coral lipstick. I am coordinating liners with a base coat in whatever color I am lining with... and the effects so far are beautiful.

This mascara in color is by far the best one on the market -- the black is the one that is left for dead..lol.

love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by socigrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love love love love love! I have this mascara in amethyst, sapphire, and emerald and I love each and every one of them. The color payoff is amazing and so is the staying power. I don't find the brush to be an issue - but I've always loved big mascara wands. 1 lippie off because it does not leave your lashes feeling soft - but I love the colors so much I suck it up.

Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the green color (Emerald) and after just one use I love it so much I feel the need to review already. The color payoff is excellent, even without a primer on my black lashes. The staying power is also amazing. I fell asleep with it on and this morning it's still intact and vibrant. My only complaint is that I wish the brush had finer bristles. The product can get a little bit gunky on the large brush, but by applying it slowly I was able to avoid a mess. Overall I love this and really look forward to trying the rest of the colors.