April 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lip Treatments - Boots - Natural Collection Strawberry Lip Balm

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2005 8:31:00 PM More reviews by txt_eva

Smells yummy and is tres lovely on the lips!
I like to keep stocked up on this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2005 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kittyfairie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if Boots have discontinused this product or if my local store has stopped stocking it but I really miss it! This was the only lip balm I could really wear with eyeshadow because everything else is TOO subtle or too dramatic for me. Also it tasted gorgeous! And my boyfriend at the time agreed with me ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by AsianBabe

This is an average product that works for a short while then needs to be reapplied. I myself don't have time for it but I keep it in the glove compartment of my car for emergencies. It does have pleasant smell but I wouldn't say that this is anything special.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

This flavoured lipbalm in a jar recalls the Body Shop's similar product launched a few years back. The strawberry scent is not too fake or overwhelming, and the balm adds a slight touch of gloss and colour to the lips. It's not the world's greatest lipbalm, but perfectly adequate, and for the remarkably low price, 50p, it has no competition.