Korres Zea Mayes Powder Blush- 32 Purple Brown

1 review

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays Starch, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Octyldodecanol, Isononyl Isononanoate. May contain: CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 77742, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 77510, CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 42090.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I now have all the Korres blushers! This is the one blush I thought I might not like, but I figured I'd give it a try b/c I'm OCD and wanted "the set". :P Anyhow, turns out, I really do like this color. It's very pigmented and I need only a little to give a nice flush. It reminds me of NARS sin (but not as dirty looking on me as sin was), lovejoy ( but not as rosey/dark and no shimmer), and a smidgen of Dolce vita (Korres has more brown and isn't as rosey). Korres purple brown is an interesting mix of pink, plum and brown on my yellow NC30-35 (Korres WRF3) skin tone I think this looks lovely when I wear it with purples on my eyes.