April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lip Treatments - Boots - Natural Collection Lipsalve Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2004 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Sianroo

I loved the smell and it only cost 99p. However it seemed to do a rubbish job at moisturising and if anything it made my lips drier. I had to keep reapplying because it just didnít last on my lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Strawberry and it smells great! But the formula is very light and slippery, so it doesn't last or moisturize as well as thicker lipbalms. I have to re-apply frequently to keep my lips feeling moisturized. Still, the smell is yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by em1387

even though this is a really good product, i wouldn't buy it again because the lemon sorbet one is too 'sharp' for me. also the texture wasn't that good and it came off really easily. i want a lipsalve taht will last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 10:50:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

This goes on soo smoothly...I have not really found anything that is as smooth and soft as this except maybe Softlips comes close. I have it in mint and it smells natural, not like winterfresh-gum-fake. i'm sad i can't get it anymore because I live in california and just got it on a trip to london..anyhow, it's a great lip balm and if you're lucky enough to live in england, you should get it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip salve stick comes in a plastic white case, with a twist up product. I have this in Lemon Sorbet - the smell is heavenly, but I'm deducting 1 lippie because it doesn't moisturize as much as I expected, and one sort of needs to slather it on. If you don't mind it, this is not a bad salve at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This very reasonably priced lipsalve stick comes in three flavours - lemon, vanilla and mint. It has a waxy and slightly moisturising texture, and does an excellent job of soothing chapping and preventing drying out. The flavors are fairly natural and not too strongly scented. Good value.