Boots Natural Collection Lipsalve Stick

3.7

on 11/14/2004 11:29:00 AM

I loved the smell and it only cost 99p. However it seemed to do a rubbish job at moisturising and if anything it made my lips drier. I had to keep reapplying because it just didnít last on my lips.

on 6/7/2004 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in Strawberry and it smells great! But the formula is very light and slippery, so it doesn't last or moisturize as well as thicker lipbalms. I have to re-apply frequently to keep my lips feeling moisturized. Still, the smell is yummy!

on 2/15/2004 3:55:00 PM

even though this is a really good product, i wouldn't buy it again because the lemon sorbet one is too 'sharp' for me. also the texture wasn't that good and it came off really easily. i want a lipsalve taht will last.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This goes on soo smoothly...I have not really found anything that is as smooth and soft as this except maybe Softlips comes close. I have it in mint and it smells natural, not like winterfresh-gum-fake. i'm sad i can't get it anymore because I live in california and just got it on a trip to london..anyhow, it's a great lip balm and if you're lucky enough to live in england, you should get it

on 3/31/2003 12:05:00 PM

This lip salve stick comes in a plastic white case, with a twist up product. I have this in Lemon Sorbet - the smell is heavenly, but I'm deducting 1 lippie because it doesn't moisturize as much as I expected, and one sort of needs to slather it on. If you don't mind it, this is not a bad salve at all.

on 8/5/2002 11:43:00 AM

This very reasonably priced lipsalve stick comes in three flavours - lemon, vanilla and mint. It has a waxy and slightly moisturising texture, and does an excellent job of soothing chapping and preventing drying out. The flavors are fairly natural and not too strongly scented. Good value.

Popular Lip Treatments