October 21, 2014 | 1672 users online

Liquid - Wet 'n' Wild - Intuitive Blend Shade-Adjusting Foundation + Primer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

I like this because it blends in perfectly.
However, it should have a little more coverage.
I still have a little bit of redness and my acne still shows.
I gave it four stars though because a foundation that blends in perfectly and looks natural is hard to find.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

Where to even begin?

If the thought of smearing mini moth balls into your face to achieve streaky coverage which starts flaking off in less than 5 minutes is what you're looking for. . .this is for you. Face burning while applying foundation? This will be your HG.

I loved WnW Coverall foundation (wonderful product) and their eyeshadows, but this is just scary. First - it blobbed out of the tube looking like spoiled milk. Cloudy whitish fluid with balls in it. Yes. . balls. They are the size of cupcake sprinkles, but are shaped more like moth balls. And I don't mean like L'oreal BB or Almay Smart Shade which have that slightly gritty feeling.You then rub this into your face and the balls burst open with colour that is supposed to in theory match your skin. On me it just got streaky, and glistened like Crisco, then started to flake off. So in about an hour I had flaking patches of random colours. The burning & irritation started upon application and ceased after about 4 hours.

This is the farthest thing from an ideal foundation I can imagine. Would not repurchase. I will still try other things from WnW but this was just all wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by JulesOfWisdom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this just too check it out & I really like it. Main thing you need to know is those little white things are the color and need to be mushed & blended. I put it on my finger tips, rub them together & then onto my face. This dries quickly, not a lot of slip. I really like it. I don't want nor need a lot of foundation, so this mix of primer & foundation is just so easy and light feeling. Gives a light coverage. You could still use some more extra primer first if you wanted to blur larger marks, but for quick out the door overall evening out of a complexion this stuff works. I do get pimples and this hasn't caused me any. I purchased the 176 light/pale because I checked online first and found that this color works best for those with a pink undertone. Only 1oz, and it dries fast so a little doesn't go a long way unless you like it thin and apply rapidly which I do. If you're used to more coverage or you like more coverage, then this wont last you very long so you'll probably need two and then the price isn't as low as it starts out to be. For me, I like it and would recommend it to those who like light coverage & can't stand the feeling of base face.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by hellolyndsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely fair skin and have almost no blemishes/acne/oil problems, but I do have skin discoloration and facial eczema. I have really dark circles above and below my eyes, an olive color from the corners of my mouth to down below my chin, and around the bottom of my nose my skin is pinkish red. If you buy this, don't expect much coverage, (which is fine for me because I don't really wear foundation for that). I use a concealer in the problem areas and then I blend in this foundation all over my face. It did hurt my eczema when I tried to blend around my eyes (but so does any other kind of makeup in that area.. i.e eye shadow, concealer, etc) and I will admit that the beads are a little strange to blend. Now that I've gotten the hang of it, it blends my skin tones really well, which is what I wanted it to do in the first place. Basically I just have a neutral relationship with this product haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by zeal152

I did not like this product AT ALL! I shoulda looked up reviews before buying it because they were all true!
-it leaves streak marks
-it has almost no coverage
-& it flakes if you touch it
I don't recommend it, not even as just a primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by gabriieladiiaz

The problem with this product is that is marketed in the wrong way. This is definitely not comparable by any chance to a foundation. The coverage is minimal (if any). To me, this looks more like a BB cream on the skin. It definitely evens out your skin tone and makes it look better. If you have blemishes or scars, you are definitely going to need some concealer. I use this product as a strictly as a primer and it works great. I have also just worn this if I'm going out to run errands and I don't want my full-coverage foundation on. If that is what you're looking for, this is a great product for the price. I just wish it had SPF and moisturizer so that I could really use it as a light-coverage BB cream because that is what this should be.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ldmusselwhite20

I was not even able to use this product. I bought it hoping my suspicions of a cheap Foundation/Primer were incorrect.... The minute i applied it to my skin my face started to tingle and burn. I had to wash it off immediately...I know that I was simply allergic to one of the ingredients but that has never happened with another foundation. Freaked me out!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by lealorraine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a little stunned by poor reviews. While I agree, it's not perfect, I think it works well as a primer. But then again, I bought it with the intent to use it as a primer not as foundation. It was only after purchasing that I realized it was also a foundation. I think it works better as a primer than it would a foundation, to me it doesn't seem like it offers enough coverage for foundation. I'd buy it again, but just as primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

Surprised at the poor reviews. I think for the price, the quality is good. I use this as I would a primer or a BB cream, and then apply my foundation over it. I hate to say it, because I am a makeup snob, but this product even rivals my La Mer Tint Skin. I don't love the smell, but the color matches my skin perfectly. I apply it over very well moisturized skin and have had no problems. This one is a winner for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by proudwelderswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Does not cover!!!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!