Max Factor Kohl pencil in 020 Black

2.3

on 12/5/2012 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Worst eyeliner I have ever tried. The formula makes it difficult to draw a thin and precise line, and it smudges within minutes. Would not recommend this to anyone!

on 5/19/2012 10:03:00 AM

This eyeliner looks so nice when you put it on but it just wears and drips down your lashes/skin in under an hour.

on 1/7/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is really just an average kohl pencil. It isn't the darkest black and after a few hours it smudges into a dark gray. The staying power isn't bad but I believe some other pencil stay on a little better than this one.

Have been using this pen when i was a teenager and it worked just fine. Could see myself buying it again if i needed a pen quickly and had no others to choose from.

on 5/8/2010 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was in a hurry and this pencil just happened to be in my way and I bought it. I have oily lids and this pencil actually stays on, but it doesn't stay on well enough. I put it under my liquid eyeliner pen, but that's it. Don't use it on lower lids because it smudges very quickly. I'd buy if it were waterproof

on 12/16/2009 4:22:00 PM

This is an average drugstore pencil eyeliner. Pretty good staying power but I honestly prefer high end when it comes to eye liner pencils. I mostly wear brown eyeliner because I think black is too harsh for me since I'm a fair blonde.

I got this as GWP-size in a GWP. I wouldn't purchase this in full size. continued >>