September 15, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - NYX - Makeup Remover & Cleansing Oil In One w/Green Tea Extract

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Im glad I didnt return this stuff back to cherry culture and gave it a try because I like it. It removed all of my makeup including bronzer, eyeshadow and mascara, I used to cotton pads but that is because I had so many different products on, the only downfall is the price, there are priducts just as good that are cheaper and that greasy feeling and look left on my face after use other than that I washed my face with my clean and clear morning burst facial wash and it solved the problem. I would not recommend this for people with oily skin; I have normal skin. The scent is tolerable and its pretty good stuff

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I agree with nabipie801. This is just oil and it does a crappy job of removing MU. After scrubbing my face with it, I have to use a water base foam cleanser to get rid of the residue. Hate it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by nabipie801

Don't be fooled girls.
This is the worst makeup remover ever.
I used to use Shu Uemura cleansing oils and because I'm a huge fan of this cleansing oil, I used it everyday.
but it is a bit pricey for everyday use and plus I usually wear light makeups only.
So I was in my reseach on a substitute.
Well, clearly this wasnt it. This isn't even a cleansing oil. It's just an oil.
It never goes off from my face...I had to wash my face with foam cleanser 3 times + scrub.
And the smell.....YUCK!! I'm throwing this away into a firework so it would at least do a job as oil.
If you prefer to remove your makeup with cleansing oil, just stick to Shu Uemura.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Can't believe there isn't a review for this yet! I paid $10 for this at a local beauty shop.
I massage this into my eye area with dry hands on a dry face, and wipe it off with a warm wet washcloth. It takes off EVERY BIT of eye makeup- even the most hardcore waterproof mascaras with no eye irritation at all. Mainly I use this as a makeup remover at night as opposed to a cleansing oil. It's the BEST makeup remover I have ever used - including cold cream, olive oil, MAC's remover. No breakouts, milia, clogged pores, or irritation after a month of daily use. Also, the oil + warm washcloth method is kind of fun so I actually remember to remove my makeup before bed more often. Smells fresh: very green tea-ish. I think it will last quite a while- only need a small squirt to remove all eye makeup. I'll buy this one again!