October 23, 2014 | 1368 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - Pro Voluptuous FX Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by DKAP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing mascara! perfect volume and NO CLUMPS!!! ive tried most non clumpy mascaras but this one is awesome! its perfect for daily use and for those who want the perfect volume and length. LOve it Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I get a mini size of this in my kit from VS. At first I am not that impress because I think it did volumize my lashes but not really hold the curl I want. I mean... not a dramatic. I start really like it when there are some days I am too rush and can just put some mascara on. It volumize my lashes really well but still look natural, make me look like I born with it. it curl it a little bit without too much. No length but it's perfectly fine for me. I don't have to put on eyeliner and I look super awake. did smuge a little though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by jordylovesVS

I keep coming back to this, I ALWAYS come back to this. I have naturally long lashes and I feel like VS VFX does a great job showing off my lashes. I've even been accused of having falsies.

This really makes your eyes pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by jcdx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used so many mascaras, from drugstore to high end.. This tops them alll.. My lashes are about normal length but with this they look PHENOMENAL and are so so so long. This hardly ever clumps but if it happens to have a clump on the brush its super easy to work out of the lashes. Then it goes back to being voluminous and lengthy. My hg mascara<3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It makes my lashes thicker and longer looking but never flakes or makes my eyelashes stiff. I can also apply many layers without having to worry about getting the spidery look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhazel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this mascara. I've tried what seems like thousands, and this one is my favorite for the following reasons:

It is very black, doesn't flake, volumizes without clumping, washes off easily, and doesn't dry my lashes out or make them brittle. It is the only mascara I've ever tried that does all the things I just mentioned while also making it look like I have on false lashes after only one coat(seriously - people have asked). The brush is a little chubby, but not unwieldy, and it applies easily. It takes a second or two to dry (don't put glasses on right away), but that doesn't bother me.

This mascara beats (IMO) DiorShow, Chanel Exceptionnel, CG Lashblast, Clinique Lash Doubling, and Lancome Definicils. Plus, it's only about $12. Fantastic. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by AsherBee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic mascara. I bought this a few months ago, so by the time my wedding rolled around I felt it was time to buy a new mascara. I wanted "the best" so I got Dior blackout. Long story short this is a lot better than Dior. I found that if you apply a coat, let it dry for a minute and then reapply a second coat. Really wiggle the wand and it will curl and separate your lashes. Dior is going back to sephora, and it will buy me 2 of these beauties!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by lyly223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara no clump or panda eyes. Since it said volume i was hopping a lot but turn out not that dramatic volumn like i wanted but it's a good mascara take off easy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this stuff is OK. I got it as a freebie when I placed an online order so I can't really comment on the price point, but as far as mascara goes this stuff isn't too bad.

It's not gimmicky like the Beauty Tubes and it doesn't have a goofy wand, and I appreciate that. It is also really, really black - like the other reviewer said - and I love that. Some mascaras that try to go too black end up turning bluish on my lashes, which is NOT good. It's also definitely volumizing, and maybe lengthening (I don't have much of a need for that - lucky me! ;-), and at least in my experience it hasn't been over-the-top flaky. That could be because I only had to use one coat, but in any case I have been wearing it all week to work and @ 5pm I don't have the dreaded "raccoon eyes." The brush separates my lashes pretty well if I scrape off a little bit of the excess on the top of the tube before applying, and I don't need to use anything to comb them out afterward. As the reviewer below said, it does tend to go on really wet and takes some time to dry, so I'm careful not to blink too much or I end up with dots on my brow bone and below my eyes!

Overall, I might buy this again if the price was right. It's similar in results to my HG, Fabulash. So if you hate that one (and I know a lot of people who do) you will probably hate this too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by aprila220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited about this mascara...it claimed to be what all the pros were using. It boasted about volume and length. It was even on back order for almost a month when I ordered from VS online. So I thought this stuff must be magic! Nope. Not so much. The only thing I like at all (and reason for 3 lippies) is the color. It's VERY black. Almost looks velvety on. Love that part. However, everything else is downhill. It's hard to put on, it clumps, and it transfers to my upper lid. And don't close your eyes until it's completely dry or it will transfer to underneath your eye as well. I've found that if I use another a comber it looks ok. But you have to do this when it's still wet because after it dries, it's there to stay, unless you take it back off with soap and water. It also flakes throughout the wear of it. I had to constantly wipe little black flakes off. Such a disappointment.
I've only had it for a couple of weeks now but I saw that's it's no longer offered on the VS website. Don't know if because it's out of stock or if it was crap and no longer sold...