December 22, 2014 | 1672 users online

Highlighters - Becca - 'GYPSY' Loose Shimmer Powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 4:39:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this color! I was worried it would be too bright but it wasn't. The only downfall is that it isn't very long wearing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This came in a NM holiday set and the bright pink was a total turn off. It sat in my make up drawer for over a month until I tried it. So pretty! It's close to Nars Orgasm but a little bit lighter and more subtle on the shimmer. I wear Becca Sand or Nars Mont Blanc and it applies the most beautiful soft light pink with a light gold sheen. Gives a healthy glowing look without being greasy looking or OTT. I can even pull it off as an eyeshawdow. Another great product by Becca!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Love8Brain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this on a SA at Sephora and gasped, "My God, what do you have on your eyes?" When she showed me the little pink container I flinched because I look like a lab rat with pink eyeshadow on. But, I was wrong. This flashes a gold color. It's absolutely gorgeous. Expensive, but I expect it will last a long time. I love it. I recently bought the pressed powder version, and I love that as well. This is my first Becca discovery, and I am impressed. So so so pretty. PPP, 39, blue-green eyes with gold in the center ... You should try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2005 5:35:00 PM More reviews by MakeupObsessed

I love love love this product. This has introduced me to the Becca line. I plan to look further into their products cause this product is just that great. It has a great pink shimmer... it can be used as a blush or all over on the face for a glimmer look. The color is very young, flirty and not at all too much sparkle just fine pink particles give that special glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kami

Another one of my many must haves from Becca. I find that this shade looks best as a blush or added in with clear lipgloss to make a darker version of Mac nymphette or Nars Orgasm Lipgloss. The color is a light fuschia with golden shimmer. Very pretty. I can see this color working for all skintones, except maybe a natural or bottled strawberry redhead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by lanvin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Do you want to brighten up dull lifeless middle of the winter skin? If so, this is the product that fits the bill. Use this with a light hand, brush on the apples of your cheeks and voila!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 5:39:00 PM More reviews by chopsticktoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gypsy retails for $27 USD. I use this mostly as a blush with build-in highlighter since it goes on as color on my FFF skin. I probably can't use it to highlight the bridge of my nose, for eg. like I would using Hyawatha, Angel or Nymph. It goes on raspberry/cool-toned pink with golden shimmer, which gives me a flushed look. The shimmer is not glittery at all, it's very refined, like any other Becca products.My only complaint is the packaging, I wish it is in a screw-top container so it's easier to dispense since I like using this with a brush rather than with the puff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2002 9:09:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAddie

Absolutely Fantastic!
I love the subtle shimmery effect it gives to my face. The lovely pinkish shade really brightens my pale complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Marbela

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gypsy is the most fantastic cool pink with gold shimmer. It gives my cheeks an almost cherubic glow. The shimmer isn't too much at all- it's subtle and gorgeous. Can't rave enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 7:24:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I *love* this shimmer powder! It makes the most gorgeous blush and highlighter, and is by far my fave highlighting product out there.

It goes on a pretty pink (not as bright as in the tub) that's shot through with gold, so it leaves a gold sheen which is absolutely gorgeous. It's so easy to apply and the powder is really finely milled and high quality.